The liberal media is running headlines that President Trump has pulled out of Iowa and Wisconsin because he is losing. But the fact is definitely different.
President Trump talked with Sean Hannity last night. He spoke out about their internal polling in Iowa and Ohio.
President Trump: But I’m looking at polls. We’re doing great in Iowa. We’re doing great in Ohio. We’re doing great in many, many places. Then you come home and turn on the television and you see gee, I’m four down. I can’t believe it. But they’re fake polls.
Trump campaign spokeswoman Samantha Zager added, “President Trump and his campaign are extremely confident about our chances in these states. We have been talking directly with voters for years via multiple avenues about the success of President Trump’s America First agenda. Unlike Joe Biden, campaign ads aren’t the only way we know how to campaign.”
More headlines for the news today.
- Pelosi to announce bill on 25th Amendment
- Joe Biden Calling for a Muslim Jihad Was Created, Translated, Promoted and Endorsed By the US Government
- Gretchen Whitmer – 13 charged in alleged plot to kidnap Michigan governor
- Texas Mayoral Candidate Zul Mohamed Arrested, Charged with 109 Counts For Mail-In Ballot Fraud Scheme
- US election poll: Trump beating Biden despite being hospitalised with covid