Concerns have been raised about the efficiency of the Dominion Voting System machines in the 2020 elections. These concerns have led individuals to speculate that foreign entities that acted as indirect investors of Dominion may own the company.
In particular, one business has been at the forefront of Dominion’s election fraud claims: Staple Street Capital Group LLC, a New York-based private equity firm that purchased Dominion Voting Systems Corporation in 2018.
Back in October of last year (2020), Staple Street Capital was able to raise $400 million from investors for its third fund thanks to UBS Securities LLC, a New York-based subsidiary of UBS, a Swiss bank. Initially, nobody believed that there was anything out of the ordinary with these financial transactions – that is, until the recent election.
Financial and fraud analysts have begun to suspect that a Chinese firm, or an intermediary associated with Chinese individuals, may have invested significant amounts of money into the fund, which through Staple Street Capital will make them indirect owners of Dominion.
According to investigations:
- Only 24.99 percent of UBS Securities is directly owned by its parent company. The remaining 75.01 percent of the company are owned by four different Chinese entities.
- Beijing Guoxiang Asset Management is an asset management subsidiary directly managed by the Beijing Municipal People’s Congress, “the organ of state power” that controls the municipality of Beijing. They control 33 percent of UBS Securities.
- Guangdong Provincial Communications Group Corporation is fully owned by the People’s Government of Guangdong Province. They own 14.01 percent of UBS Securities.
- China Guodian Corporation and COFCO Group are both state-owned enterprises that are directly administered by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, a special commission directly controlled by China’s State Council supposedly created “to improve the management and regulation of state-owned assets.” China Guodian and the COFCO Group own 14 percent each of UBS Securities.
- Other connections between Dominion Voting Systems and business and government elements within China have been uncovered, such as how Dominion’s Core Infrastructure Manager of Information Technology, Andy Huang, worked for China Telecom for nearly four years.
UBS removes board members with ties to China
In reaction to the increasing encroachment of U.S. regulators, and following the intensive scrutiny of Dominion Voting Systems following their catastrophic performance in the recent election, at least three members of the UBS Securities Board of Directors were withdrawn this month.
According to a report made by alternative news broadcaster NTD TV that aired on Dec. 5, three members of the board appeared to be of Chinese descent: Ye Xiang, Mu Lina and Luo Qiang. This is according to the company’s profile page on Bloomberg.
However, their names were instantly deleted from the profile page, which strongly implies that they had been removed from the board of directors of the company after the conclusion of the election.
A closer look at these three board members also reveals further ties to China.
- Ye has served on the board of UBS Securities LLC and UBS Securities Co. Ltd. – UBS’ affiliate corporation based in Beijing – until his name was removed from the boards of both entities. He previously worked for the Hong Kong Monetary Authority as a senior analyst before working for the state-owned Bank of China. He is also a founder of an asset management firm based in China.
- Mu worked as head of fund operations and director of wealth management funds for UBS Beijing. Before this, she was a board member of China TransInfo Corporation, which develops and manufactures surveillance cameras and provides data and artificial intelligence services to Chinese authorities. The chairman of China Transinfo is a ranking member of the Chinese Communist Party. She left her position in September, shortly before she was supposedly appointed to the board of UBS Securities.
- Luo, who has French citizenship, served on the board of UBS Beijing for eight years.
It should be noted that UBS Beijing became the first foreign-owned company to be issued a full license to operate securities by the Chinese government back in 2018. The rest of the board. Like most of their executives, they are all Chinese nationals who have close ties to the ruling party.
- Dominion Voting Systems’ server connected to China and Iran, affidavit claims
- Report: Forensic audit in Georgia shows tabulation machines sending election results to China
- Attorney Matthew DePerno: Dominion voting machines in Michigan county flipped from Trump to Biden
- Who are behind Smartmatic, Sequoia and Dominion Voting Systems?