According to a new report from an investigative reporter who has been at the forefront of reporting on the origins of the coronavirus pandemic and the Wuhan Institute of Virology, China discussed the threat that man-made viruses pose to humanity and how they could be weaponized to target specific groups of people.
The investigator is David Asher, who formally led the State Department’s investigation into the pandemic’s origins before the Biden administration shut it down.
Asher said that what China wrote in its declaration to the United Nations “essentially laid out a road map of developments in biotechnology pertinent to the biological weapons convention that the Chinese indicated as particularly salient.”
“It wasn’t clear from their declaration whether this was for potential offensive use of synthetic biology and other techniques … but it certainly appears to lay out what they felt were going to be the drivers of a more potent offense in the future decade related to biotechnology,” he said. “This is probably the most disturbing thing to note that there could be a type of population-targeting or ethnic targeting using biology, according to the Chinese. That doesn’t mean they did it in the case of Covid-19 or anything else but it definitely implied that they were fully aware that this is feasible and possible.”
These statements were made by China in a submission to the United Nations’ Seventh Review Conference of State Parties to the Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, and Stockpiling of Biological and Toxin Weapons in 2011.
Their submission warned that new types of biotechnology would be used for malicious purposes, posing a growing threat to human society. They went on to say that new technologies were making it more difficult for them to maintain “full and strict compliance with the Biological Weapons Convention.”
As they write in their report:
- “Theoretically speaking, synthetic biotechnology poses a huge latent threat to mankind, as it could be used in the future to create pathogens of even greater toxicity and infectiousness than those currently known, and which are resistant to traditional vaccines and drugs as well as hard to isolate and identify with present day technology.”
- “Thorough study of systems biology in the body can systematically analyze differences in genes and susceptibility to disease in the population and lay the theoretical foundations for an across the board improvement in levels of human health, but it can also create the potential for biological weapons based on genetic differences between races. Once hostile elements grasp that different ethnic groups harbor intrinsically different genetic susceptibilities to particular pathogens, they can put that knowledge into practice and create genetic weapons targeted at a racial group with a particular susceptibility.”
- “The science and technology of synthetic biology are spreading rapidly and synthetic DNA technology has already become a basic tool of biological research; the related reagents and equipment are becoming ever easier to obtain. Accidental mistakes in biotech laboratories can place mankind in great danger. Synthetic biology in some civilian biotechnology research and applications may unintentionally give rise to new, highly hazardous man-made pathogens with unforeseeable consequences.”
- Investigation shows CCP has infiltrated over 70,000 overseas agencies and organizations
- Top U.S. Officials Condemn the CCP for Its Threat to the Free World
- China’s Communist Party at 100: History of killing and 100 million dead?
- Navarro says Fauci will be ‘gone within 90 days’ due to funding Wuhan lab
- Peter Navarro: Wuhan P4 Lab is where Covid-19 pandemic started