On Sept 4, Project Veritas released the fourth video in its COVID vaccine investigative series, in which three Pfizer executives claimed that antibodies provide equal, if not better, protection against the virus than the vaccine.
Natural immunity, according to Nick Karl, a scientist who is directly involved in the production of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine, is more effective than the vaccine he works on and that Pfizer produces.
Pfizer “scientists” said on camera:
- Nick Karl, Pfizer Scientist: “When somebody is naturally immune — like they got COVID — they probably have more antibodies against the virus…When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus…So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the [COVID] vaccination.”
- Chris Croce, Pfizer Senior Associate Scientist: “You’re protected for longer” if you have natural COVID antibodies compared to the COVID vaccine.
- Croce: “I work for an evil corporation…Our organization is run on COVID money.”
- Rahul Khandke, Pfizer Scientist: “If you have [COVID] antibodies built up, you should be able to prove that you have those built up.”
Who is Chris Croce, Pfizer Senior Associate Scientist?
From Linkedin profile, the About Chris Croce is:
Experienced Laboratory Technician with a demonstrated history of working in the pharmaceutical industry. Skilled in Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Analytical Skills, Histology, Microsoft Office , and Communication. Strong research professional with a Bachelor of Science – BS focused in Biology, Chemistry from State University of New York College at Plattsburgh.
To date, Chris Croce has been working for Pfizer for 3 years and 2 months.
- FDA Employee Taylor Lee: Feds need to create a ‘Nazi-Germany’ style registry of unvaccinated Americans
- Covid-19 vaccine exposed by federal government whistleblower Jodi O’Malley
- CDC Director Walensky admits Covid vaccines ‘cannot prevent transmission’
- EMA data: Over 262,000 suspected cases of Covid vaccine side effects are severe