After seven months of waiting, former President Donald Trump just announced his new official social media platform. It’s called Truth Social, and his team released a statement explaining what it is, as well as how Americans can sign up.
Meanwhile, a new investigation into the lobbying efforts that are being conducted by Big Pharma has found that, since 2019, the lobbying efforts of Pfizer and Moderna have seen dramatic increases—both in terms of the number of lobbyists that they’ve hired, as well as the overall budget that they’ve allocated to influence government officials.
What’s interesting to note is that many of the newly hired Big Pharma lobbyists have actually come from consulting firms with deep ties to both the current White House administration, as well as to Joe Biden himself.
Watch on “Facts Matter”
(Source: Facts Matter)
What is Truth Social?
Trump Media & Technology Group has recently announced their new product called the – Truth Social App. The primary focus of the app is to Unite Forces For Freedom of Expression. The description of the website says
- No Political Discrimination
- Canceling Cancel Culture
- Standing Up to Big Tech
Their first step was to launch the website. Beta access to users would be available from November till that time you can join the waitlist to get first access to this Social Media Platform.
How to create an account on Truth Social App
Once you have successfully downloaded the Truth Social App go ahead and open the app.
- Click on Get Started on Truth Social to get started with the signup.
- You will be re-directed to a create account page. Enter your name, email and birthdate
- A verification code will be sent to the email that you entered above. Enter the code here to start the signup process.
- Moving on to the next step: Enter your desired password that you want to use every time you want to login into the app. ( This should be an 8 letter word including numbers and special symbols like #$%@*&! )
- Done. You have successfully created an account on Truth Social App. ( The process can be changed anytime and we will keep you updated ).
- You can scroll the feed to stay updated with what is happening in the news and among the people whom you follow. The posts on the Truth Social App is called “Truths”.
- You can also see who mentioned you in their Truths ( posts ) and who followed your profile and other notifications from the notifications tab on the app.
- Several features in the app are inspired from other social media platforms like Twitter, Gettr etc.
- You can Like, Reply and Retruth in the app. Retruth is basically retweeting or reposting in simple language.
- You can also send Direct Messages to anyone on the platform, You can only send direct message to people whose profile is public and not made private.