As allegations of fraud and irregularities in the election mount in overwhelming numbers, a retired and highly decorated Air Force General came forward to expose the CIA on vote hacking.
Retired Lieutenant General Thomas G. McInerney, a former US Air Force Assistant Vice-Chief of Staff, said that the CIA might be behind the efforts to sabotage the election. In an interview with One America News Network reporter Pearson Sharp, Lt. Gen. McInerney exposed what could be the largest blow in the presidential election.
The former Air Force general disclosed two software called “Hammer” and “Scorecard” used by the leftists as a superweapon in sabotaging the votes. McInerney claims the software was designed during the first term of President George W Bush.
McInerney stated, “People must understand that this software was used to overturn the 2020 election.” He said that massive amounts of cyberwarfare were used in the voting system.
He claimed that both the “Hammer” and “Scorecard” were redesigned under CIA director John Brennan and former FBI director James Comey under the Obama Administration.
According to OANN, the software is highly illegal, yet with former President Obama’s approval, the deep state operatives discredited Donald Trump and undermined the 2012 and 2016 national elections.
McInerney stated that the software was primarily used in the battleground states and was evident in the massive votes for the Democrat challenger in the early hours of the morning after election day.
He said that mainstream media such as Fox shrug-off information that taints the left and would not let people like him appear on their shows. He claims if not for fraud, the votes would have been overwhelming for President Trump.
“Hammer is a surveillance software developed by the CIA,” he began, adding that the programmer, Dennis Montgomery, developed it in 2003 to go after the radical Islamists.
“Scorecard is a program developed for CIA to manipulate voting booths,” McInerney explained.
Lt. Gen. McInerney was in the armed force’s top military positions under the US’s Vice President and the Secretary of Defense. He served for 35 years as a commander, pilot, and strategic planner. He was awarded many decorations, including the Defense Superior Service Medal, Distinguished Service Medal, Legion of Merit, etc.
Watch video here: https://youtu.be/8WSDObSrKTc
The ‘smartest man in the room’ unveils ‘the CIA Hammer & Scorecard system’
American Thinker also published an important article (“The smartest man in the room has joined Sidney Powell’s team, Andrea Widburg) on November 28th. Widburg states that Sidney Powell in her Georgia lawsuit included the declaration of Dr Navid Keshawarz-Nia. He is a witness stating that the election was turned in favor of Joe Biden through computer fraud.
In the area of cyber-security, Dr Keshawarz-Nia is known as the most knowledgeable and smartest individual in the World. Even the New York Times described him as “always the smartest man in the room”. “In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots.” His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and PhD in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. Also, “I have advanced training from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS Office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT).
So what does the brilliant Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have to say? Here’s the notes from American Thinker:
1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.
2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation — and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.
3. Dominion has been used in other countries to “forge election results.”
4. Dominion’s corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.
5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.
6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.
Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded
1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.
2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.
3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden’s favor.
4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.
5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.
6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.
7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.
8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there’s reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.
9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.
10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.
- General McInerney calls for President Trump to declare martial law and investigation of treason
- Highlights from the full interview of General McInerney with World View Report
- Gen. McInerney reports US Special Forces attacked CIA server farm in Germany
- Who are behind Smartmatic, Sequoia and Dominion Voting Systems?
- Dominion, Smartmatic, And Syctl: Foreign Influence In America’s Elections?
- Red states’ average COVID-19 death rate half of that in Blue states
- The shadow of communism behind the U.S. election