The Hayride reported in March on the findings of another mask study, which will be published on the CDC website on June 10, 2020.
This study backs up our earlier report that masks are more than just an annoyance; they can also cause serious health problems. The recently discovered article, published by the CDC, states in black and white the side-effects of wearing a mask, specifically related to the mask’s trappability.
The article further went on to elaborate on the side-effects of increased CO2 concentrations in the mask wearer that include:
- Increased pressure inside the skull;
- Nervous system changes (e.g., increased pain threshold, reduction in cognition – altered judgement, decreased situational awareness, difficulty coordinating sensory or cognitive, abilities and motor activity, decreased visual acuity, widespread activation of the sympathetic nervous system that can oppose the direct effects of CO2 on the heart and blood vessels);
- Increased breathing frequency;
- Increased “work of breathing”, which is result of breathing through a filter medium;
- Cardiovascular effects (e.g., diminished cardiac contractility, vasodilation of peripheral blood vessels);
- Reduced tolerance to lighter workloads.
The Hayride reports:
The Hayride has covered this in the past specifically regarding the cognitive loss caused by COVID masks trapping CO2 where according to a Harvard Study breathing in as little as 945 PPM of CO2 lowers cognitive ability 15% and at 1400 PPM of CO2 cognitive ability reduces by 50%… What is also disturbing is not only the brain damage that is caused by the masks, but the adverse cardiovascular effects on the heart and lungs along with the reduction of blood sugar and dehydration.
Stanford Study Results: Face masks are ineffective to block transmission of COVID-19
Masks do nothing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, according to a recent Stanford study published by the NCBI, which is part of the National Institutes of Health, and their use is even harmful.
NOQ Report uncovered the study:
Did you hear about the peer-reviewed study done by Stanford University that demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that face masks have absolutely zero chance of preventing the spread of Covid-19? No? It was posted on the the National Center for Biotechnological Information government website. The NCBI is a branch of the National Institute for Health, so one would think such a study would be widely reported by mainstream media and embraced by the “science-loving” folks in Big Tech.
Instead, a DuckDuckGo search reveals it was picked up by ZERO mainstream media outlets and Big Tech tyrants will suspend people who post it, as political strategist Steve Cortes learned the hard way when he posted a Tweet that went against the face mask narrative. The Tweet itself featured a quote and a link that prompted Twitter to suspend his account, potentially indefinitely.
Here is the table for physiological and psychological effects of wearing a facemask:
Here is the full study of by Dr. Baruch Vainshelboim: