CNN Director Charlie Chester admitted the network engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to remove Trump from Presidency, according to a video of Project Veritas.
- Updated: Second CNN exposed video: Project Veritas will sue CNN
- Updated: CNN Director Charlie Chester admits coverage of Matt Gaetz is ‘propaganda’
James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas has just released new, secretly recorded footage on Tuesday that reveals CNN employees describing how the network worked to support President Joe Biden’s campaign during the 2020 presidential election.
CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester played the video’s starring role. “Our focus was to get Trump out of office, right?” the video shows Chester telling someone off-camera. “Without saying it, that’s what it was.”
Charlie Chester also said: “I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that”.
“Trump was — his hand was shaking, he was losing it,” Chester said. “He’s unfit. We were creating a story there. I think that’s propaganda.” In a separate cut-scene, he added, “We had nothing else to run with at that time. We were like, just taking shots off a bow, just hoping something would hit, you know?”
His conversational partner, a woman, tells him at one point that she has a “confession” about her concerns with Biden.
“I guess I have a confession,” the woman said. “I worry about Biden and his health, I guess.”
“Your news health?” Chester replied, apparently mishearing.
“No, I said Biden,” the woman responded. “I just want to, like, take care of him and make sure he’s OK.”
Chester assured her that was precisely the kind of concern the network worked to assuage during the campaign, saying, “The whole thing of him running … showing him jogging was obviously deflection of his age. and they’re trying to make it like, ‘Oh, I’m healthy.’”
“Is that what we did?” the woman asked. “I don’t know. Like, what do you mean?”
Charlie Chester drove the point home: “We would always show shots of him jogging. Like … ‘I’m healthy, and blah, blah, blah.’
Chester also said he would be “OK” with it if Biden died, allowing Vice President Kamala Harris to ascend to the presidency.
“I had so many arguments about, like — my dad would be like, ‘You’re, you know, you’re voting in Kamala Harris because he’s going to die in the presidency,” Chester told the woman. “And I’m like, ‘He’s not going to f*cking die.’ But I’m OK with that. I’m OK with that. She probably could be a b*tch in, like, a board meeting, and you’d hate her as a boss, but she’s f*cking real, and better than what we got regardless.”
O’Keefe talked about the role of CNN Technical Director: “As a technical director, Charlie Chester is fully involved in the day to day operations of CNN’s Newsroom. He is witness to decisions being made, and who they are coming from. He has full access to the culture within the network and explains — on video — how company-wide directives are being implemented.”
Here’s the summary of the video from Project Veritas:
- CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.”
- Charlie Chester CNN: “[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation — that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He’s unfit to — you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn’t know anything about. That’s what — I think that’s propaganda.”
- Charlie Chester CNN: “We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric.”
- Charlie Chester CNN: “I think there’s a COVID fatigue. So, like whenever a new story comes up, they’re [CNN’s] going to latch onto it. They’ve already announced in our office that once the public is — will be open to it — we’re going to start focusing mainly on climate.”
- Charlie Chester CNN: “It’s going to be our [CNN’s] focus. Like our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that’s what it was, right? So, our next thing is going to be for climate change awareness.”
- Charlie Chester CNN: “It [COVID] will taper off to a point that it’s not a problem anymore. Climate change can take years, so they’ll [CNN will] probably be able to milk that quite a bit…Climate change is going to be the next COVID thing for CNN…Fear sells.”
Related articles from other media:
Fox News: Charlie Chester CNN admits network’s focus was to ‘get Trump out of office,’ calls its coverage ‘propaganda’
In the first installment of what’s billed as a three-part #ExposeCNN campaign from the right-wing guerilla news outlet Project Veritas, network technical director Charles Chester shed light on how the network wanted to remove its nemesis from the White House and help now-President Biden.
New York Post: CNN Charlie Chester boasts to Project Veritas that network peddled anti-Trump ‘propaganda’
Charlie Chester, a technical Director at the cable network, was filmed by Project Veritas during a series of fake Tinder dates as he explained how they “got Trump out” of office.
Daily Wire: CNN Director says We Worked To Oust Trump, We Create ‘Propaganda,’ Use ‘Fear’ To Pass Climate Agenda
James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas released explosive video on Tuesday that showed CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester admitting that the network worked to get President Donald Trump out of office and that the network creates “propaganda” on issues they know little about. (More detail)