Latest headlines from top conservative news sites in 2021.
The Epoch Times
- NYC Teachers’ Union Encourages Members to ‘Document’ Student Violations of Quarantine RulesA New York City teachers’ union is encouraging its members to document issues related to the city’s newly-revised quarantine procedures by uploading unidentifiable photos of students who violate those rules. In a change of course, Mayor Bill de Blasio last week dropped the policy of requiring unvaccinated students to quarantine… Read more »
- US Sets Start Date for Fund to ‘Rip and Replace’ Huawei and ZTE Network EquipmentThe Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on Sept. 27 announced the start date for a $1.9 billion program to repay U.S. telecom carriers to “rip and replace” network equipment manufactured by Huawei, ZTE, and other China-based companies designated as national security threats. Carriers will be able to apply for the funds… Read more »
- California Parents Seek Court Injunction Blocking Aztec Prayers in SchoolParents and a civil rights group are asking a court to force California to immediately halt Aztec prayers in public school classrooms that are required by the California State Board of Education’s Ethnic Studies Model Curriculum. This novel curriculum includes a section on “Affirmation, Chants, and Energizers.” Among these is… Read more »
- Biden Losing Allies’ Confidence: Experts Warn ‘Poor Execution of Plan’After the Afghanistan withdrawal and the AUKUS deal leaving France empty-handed, concerns are rising among allies over the credibility of the United States under President Joe Biden. Is this a big problem, and in turn, a hindrance to diplomacy in the future? We aim to explore the positive big ideas—like… Read more »
- White House Continues to Tout Vaccine Mandates as New York Prepares for Health Care Worker ShortagesThe White House is doubling down on its support for vaccine mandates in the private sector even as hospitals in the state of New York prepare for staff shortages from mandates. Monday, Sept. 27, marked the deadline for workers in New York hospitals to get fully vaccinated. But thousands in… Read more »
- Senate Votes Against Dem Bill to Raise Debt Ceiling, Fund GovtOn Monday, the Senate met to vote on a continuing resolution advanced by House Democrats to fund the government through December and provide emergency aid for areas affected by Hurricane Ida and Afghan refugees. In a roughly party-line vote, the upper chamber failed to meet the 60-vote threshold to begin… Read more »
- Facts Matter (Sept. 27): Seven Issues Raised in the Election Audit Report; Interview with AZ Senate PresidentThe large-scale audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County has been underway for the past five months now. It started all the way back at the end of April. As a part of that audit, the Arizona state Senate has been conducting a hand recount of 2.1 million ballots,… Read more »
- California Offers New Eviction Protections Until 2022California officials announced Sept. 27 new eviction protections for tenants who did not paid their rent during the pandemic until March 31, 2022. As California’s eviction moratorium comes to a close on Sept. 30, the new eviction protections that go into effect Oct. 1 will allow tenants who apply for the… Read more »
- Los Angeles to Invest $30 Million to Reach 100 Percent Renewable Energy by 2035The City of Los Angeles announced on Sept. 27 that it will invest $30 million to help achieve its goal of 100 percent renewable energy by the year 2035. The funds will go toward a program that will create solar energy and storage options in city-owned buildings across Los Angeles.… Read more »
- Orange County DA Alleges Laguna Beach Officials Violated Brown ActLaguna Beach city officials may have violated the Brown Act, according to the Orange County District Attorney’s (OCDA) Office. In two letters sent by Deputy District Attorney Steven Schriver to Councilmember George Weiss and City Attorney Phillip Kohn, Schriver claims that the council violated the Brown Act during a June… Read more »
The Epoch Times was founded in the United States in the year 2000 in response to communist repression and censorship in China. The Epoch Times has received numerous awards for our reporting and design, including from the New York Press Association, the Society of Professional Journalists, and the Society for News Design. The Epoch Times’ media network currently covers 21 languages and 33 countries.
- Obama: US 'Desperately Needs' Biden Spending Bills PassedPresident Joe Biden's Build Back Better agenda and massive spending bills before the House this week are something American "desperately needs," former President Barack Obama said. Read more »
- Joe Rogan: Trump Will Run, How Is Biden Going to Win in 2024?On his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience," stand-up comedian Joe Rogan suggested that former President Donald Trump would run in 2024 and win. Read more »
- Rep. Sessions to Newsmax: Dems' Agenda, Spending 'Leaving Chaos Behind'Rep. Pete Sessions, R-Texas, told Newsmax that the Democrats' failed policies and planned spending bills are ''leaving chaos behind'' in this country. Read more »
- Marine Who Spoke Out Against Leaders Jailed Before HearingThe Marine who had spoken out in August against the Biden administration's senior military leadership over the unconditional Afghanistan withdrawal was jailed by the Marine Corps on Monday morning for violating a gag order with a social media post over the weekend. Read more »
- Court Rules NYC Can Impose School Staff Vaccine MandatesA federal appeals panel ruled Monday that New York City's vaccine mandate for all adult staffers at its public schools can proceed as planned. The decision reverses one made over the weekend that paused the order, The New York Times reported. Read more »
- Manchin: No to Carbon Tax in Reconciliation PackageSen. Joe Manchin, West Virginia's moderate Democrat in the upper chamber, on Tuesday threw cold water on any idea of his party adding a carbon tax to the $3.5 trillion reconciliation package they are working on passing. Read more »
- California to Mail Every Voter a Ballot in Future ElectionsEvery registered California voter will get a ballot mailed to them in future elections under a bill signed Monday by Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom.The law makes permanent a change adopted during the pandemic for the 2020 election and the recent recall against Newsom.... Read more »
Newsmax is a fast-growing conservative news site for American, founded in 1998, and operated by Newsmax Media. A multi-platform media company focusing on America’s Baby Boomers, Newsmax reaches each month as many as 25 million heartland Americans.
- Undercover Video Shows Johnson & Johnson Scientist Calling for ‘Second Grade Citizens’ Through Vaccine PassportsIn a new hidden camera sting released by investigative journalism team Project Veritas on Sept. 27, two employees of pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson display conflicting attitudes towards the forced vaccination push. While one staffer smiled and laughed in favor of medical apartheid created through vaccine passports, the other demonstrated… Read more »
- Facebook Refuses to Release Closed Accounts Related to Rohingya Violence, Judge Cites IronyOn Sept. 22, a U.S. federal judge instructed Facebook to release records of closed accounts connected to the Myanmar government’s violence against the Rohingya community. U.S. Magistrate, Judge Zia M. Faruqui, criticized Facebook for failing to provide information to countries that are pursuing a case at the international court against… Read more »
- New York: COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Triggering Hospital Staff ShortagesOn Sept. 27, New York State’s vaccine mandate for healthcare workers came into effect. The mandate requires employees working in the state’s public and private hospitals as well as nursing homes to have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine by midnight on Monday if they want to remain employed.… Read more »
- Justice Department Probing $14.7-Billion Zoom-Five9 DealThe U.S. Justice Department is investigating a deal by Zoom Video Communications to buy customer-service software company Five9 due to national security risks posed by the videoconferencing firm’s ties with China. Both companies are headquartered in the United States. Team Telecom, an interagency committee of the Justice Department, is conducting… Read more »
- Uyghur Mother Quietly Detained and Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison While Daughter Kept SearchingZiba Murat is an Uyghur American who last saw her mother, Dr. Gulshan Abbas, at the Ronald Reagan Washington National airport in 2016. At that time, she implored her mother not to return to Xinjiang amidst news that Beijing was detaining ethnic minorities in the region. However, Abbas did not… Read more »
Vision Times reaches a large audience worldwide with meaningful, informative, and entertaining stories every day, with a special focus on China.
- Poll: Republican Colorado Senate Win 'Within Striking Distance'Bremer is "within striking distance" of Bennet in a matchup for the 2022 midterms, according to a poll from Bremer's campaign. Read more »
- Biden Undercuts Pelosi: $5 Trillion Spending Agenda Might Not Pass by End of WeekJoe Biden's comments undercut House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's insistence that the top three pieces of legislation need to pass this week Read more »
- State Department: About 100 U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders Stranded in AfghanistanRoughly 100 U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents (LPR) are still seeking to flee Afghanistan, an unnamed senior State Department official told reporters Monday. Read more »
- Group Stages Protest Against Vaccine Passports at Staten Island Food CourtA group marched through the Staten Island Mall food court on Saturday in protest of New York City's vaccine passport program. Read more »
- White House: Xi Jinping Raised Huawei CFO in Call with Joe Biden Before Justice Dept Dropped ChargesThe White House confirmed that Chinese Communist Party leader Xi Jinping discussed Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou with President Joe Biden days before she was released on Friday. Read more »
- Report: Democrats 'Infrastructure' Bill Hopes to Transform American Social, Economic LandscapeThe multi-trillion dollar price tag on what the Democrats are calling regular and human "infrastructure" bills is in the headlines, but if the legislation passes the change, it will bring will come at a cost to the American way of life. Read more »
- Democrat Pramila Jayapal Claims $3.5 Trillion Package is a 'Zero-Dollar Bill'Appearing Sunday on CNN's State of the Union, Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) claimed the Democrats' massive $3.5 trillion spending package is a "zero-dollar bill" because it would be paid for by the wealthiest Americans. Read more »
Breitbart is an American conservative news site, including opinion, and commentary website founded in mid-2007. Breitbart News has grown into an international news company with bureaus in Washington DC, Los Angeles, London, Jerusalem and Rome. It has been lauded by the New York Times for having one of the most diverse newsrooms in the industry, and it has become a powerhouse on social media and radio…
The Washington Examiner brings the best in breaking news and analysis on politics. The Washington Examiner is published by MediaDC, a subsidiary of Clarity Media Group.
One American News Network (OANN)
One America News Network is owned by Herring Networks, Inc. Herring Networks, Inc. is operated, independent media company focused on providing high quality national television programming to consumers via its national cable networks. The company was established in 2004.
Founded in 2010, the Daily Caller is one of America’s largest and fastest-growing conservative news sites. The Daily Caller’s reporting is distributed worldwide to over 20 million unique readers each month.
The Daily Signal
The Daily Signal delivers investigative and feature reporting and the most important political news and commentary. The Daily Signal provides policy and political news as well as conservative commentary and policy analysis. It focuses on underreported news related to conservative policies and interests.
The Blaze is one of top conservative news sites in 2021. Blaze Media is unapologetically pro-America and pro-free speech, and although the views of our many hosts and writers are varied and diverse, our opinions tend to fall somewhere on the center-right to right of the modern American political spectrum.
The Federalist is an American conservative online magazine and podcast that covers politics, policy, culture, and religion, and publishes a newsletter. The site was launched in September 2013.
The Washington Free Becon
The Washington Free Beacon is one of conservative news sites that began publication on February 7, 2012. Dedicated to uncovering the stories that the powers that be hope will never see the light of day, the Free Beacon produces in-depth investigative reporting on a wide range of issues, including public policy, government affairs, international security, and media.
Just the News
JusttheNews.com is based in Washington, with an eye toward covering events in the capital for those who live outside it. It consists of four divisions dedicated to Web reporting, video journalism, podcasting and long-form nonfiction book publishing.
The National Pulse
100 Percent Fedup
Video: How the Specter of Communism is Ruling Our World
We provide conservative commentary on the news stories of the day. Studies have shown that 90%+ of the stories about Conservatives are negative, so we like to bring the other side of the story to you.
More news headlines for today