Dr. V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, M.I.T. PhD, the Inventor of Email, was the first presenter Friday afternoon at the Arizona Senate Audit.
- Dr. Shiva and his team Echomail investigated the mail-in ballot envelopes from Maricopa County.
- Dr. Shiva then was asked to join and he addressed issues related to ballot signature cards.
- Dr. Shiva shared the early voting ballot return vote ballot images.
- Dr. Shiva discussed pattern recognition patterns. In the early voting ballot system and return envelopes, you have patterns too. In this exercise the only 587 ballots were identified with issues.
- Dr. Shiva went on to discuss the number of duplicates in these files. There were more than 17,000 duplicates.
- Dr. Shiva announced on Friday that his team found 34,448 votes from those who voted more than once in Arizona in the 2020 election.
- 17,000 votes that NEVER should have been included in the audit!
Dr. Shiva summed up his results as follows below. The 17,000 duplicates and thousands of other issues.
Multiple ballots “verified and approved” stamp PRE-PRINTED BEHIND signature box
Dr. Shiva and his team at Echomail investigated the mail-in ballot envelopes from Maricopa County.
He demonstrated several ballot envelopes – including some with votes that were eventually double or triple counted – had a “VERIFIED AND APPROVED” stamp PRE-PRINTED on the front.
The stamp should only be applied AFTER the signature on the envelope has been checked and matched to the voter.
Here is another one that shows a ballot with the pre-print verified stamp that was counted twice as a duplicate.
The audit has been referred to the Arizona Attorney General for further action
41 Legislators from Multiple States Write a Letter to the American People Calling for a 50-State Audit, Decertification Where Appropriate, and Possible Convening of the US House of Representatives
All audit reports can be found here: https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/audit