Simone Gao reported: “The audit team also found evidence that the audit logs were changed signaling a change of ballot data.”
Here’s the conversation with Russell Ramsland, the analyst who led the forensic audit of the Dominion voting machines in Antrim county, Michigan.
Here’s the full video from “Zooming In with Simone Gao.”
Georgia’s Republican Governor Brian Kemp and the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger both allegedly took money from Communist China, perhaps to intentionally steal the election 2020 in that state, to Joe Biden. (More detail).
A former military intelligence analyst claims to have “unambiguous evidence” that the Dominion Voting Systems servers were both accessible to and compromised by rogue actors like Iran and China thanks to digital forensic analysis. (More detail)
- Georgia congressman reports election workers “purposefully” committed ballot fraud
- Georgia lawmakers suggest decertification of election results
- Report: Trump Team has a Dominion machine from small Georgia county?
- Evidence: Footage shows poll workers pulling out suitcases of ballots in Georgia
- Governor and Secretary of State in Georgia took money from China?