On Thanksgiving eve Attorney Sidney Powell filed a 104 Page complaint on massive voter fraud in the Georgia election this year.
General Flynn Attorney Abigail Frye broke the news late last night, saying “The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve.”
In the filing, Sidney Powell and her attorneys allege that the Dominion software was accessed by agents representing China and Iran in order to manipulate the election.
The suit alleges the following:
- The software used by the Dominion machines was accessed by agents of malicious actors, such as China and Iran, “in order to monitor and manipulate elections,” including the 2020 election. The allegation is based on a redacted declaration of a former electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence.
“By using servers and employees connected with rogue actors and hostile foreign influences combined with numerous easily discoverable leaked credentials, Dominion neglectfully allowed foreign adversaries to access data and intentionally provided access to their infrastructure in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent one in 2020,” the suit says.
- An affiant, whose name was redacted for security reasons, alleged that the software used by Dominion was designed for Venezuelan government with the specific purpose to rig elections without the risk of getting caught. The affiant said he was part of a national security detail to former Venezuelan socialist dictator Hugo Chavez.
“The purpose of this conspiracy was to create and operate a voting system that could change the votes in elections from votes against persons running the Venezuelan government to votes in their favor in order to maintain control of the government,” he said.
The allegation was corroborated by another witness who “was in an official position related to elections and witnessed manipulations of petitions to prevent a removal of President Chavez.”
According to the lawsuit filed in both Michigan and Wisconsin, China and Iran also accessed Dominion Software and manipulated the 2020 US general election.
According to National File, high-level whistleblowers, who are election integrity and technology experts and work for the Tides Foundation (the Tides Canada Foundation shared office space in Toronto with Dominion Voting System’s headquarters,) said the scanners for Dominion are made by a company called Flextronics in Plano, Texas, whose leader does business with the Chinese company Huawei.
Huawei has faced accusations that it has engaged in corporate espionage to steal competitors’ intellectual property. In 2019, President Trump issued an executive order barring U.S. companies from doing business with Huawei due to national security concerns. The president has extended the order until May 2021.
Dominion also connected to pro-Obama entity known as ACORN?
Iran and China are not the only entities with access to the Dominion data and the ability to manipulate the results of our elections. There is a direct connection to Belgrade, Serbia and there are or were numerous Dominion employees in Serbia.
But on page 8 of the lawsuit, Dominion – Edison has connections to domestic players. One entity is Indivisible which was formerly Obama connected ACORN:
The Sidney Powel’s lawsuit demands
The lawsuit asks the court to order Georgia to do the following:
- de-certify the election results
- not transmit the currently certified election results to the Electoral College
- transmit instead certified election results that state that Trump is the winner of the election
- impound all the voting machines and software in Georgia for expert inspection by the plaintiffs
- not count votes received or tabulated by machines that weren’t certified as required by federal and state law
- produce 36 hours of security camera footage of all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County