The suit was filed in U.S. District Court in Atlanta on behalf of several Georgia residents, electors and Republican Party officials and named Gov. Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and state election board members as defendants.
“The fraud was executed by many means, but the most fundamentally troubling, insidious, and egregious is the systemic adaptation of old-fashioned ‘ballot-stuffing,'” Powell’s suit alleged. “It has now been amplified and rendered virtually invisible by computer software created and run by domestic and foreign actors for that very purpose. Mathematical and statistical anomalies rising to the level of impossibilities, as shown by affidavits of multiple witnesses, documentation, and expert testimony evince this scheme across the state of Georgia.
“This scheme and artifice to defraud affected tens of thousands of votes in Georgia alone and ‘rigged’ the election in Georgia for Joe Biden,” the suit added.
The lawsuit claims that 96,600 mail-in ballots “were fraudulently cast” and that “136,098 ballots were illegally counted as a result of improper manipulation of the Dominion software.”
Here is what Sidney Powell requesting:
For these reasons, Plaintiff asks this Court to enter a judgment in
their favor and provide the following emergency relief:
- An order directing Governor Kemp, Secretary Raffensperger and the Georgia State Board of Elections to de-certify the election results;
- An order enjoining Governor Kemp from transmitting the currently
certified election results to the Electoral College;
- An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election
results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the
- An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and software in Georgia for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs.
- An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted.
- A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia Secretary of State Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 violates the Electors and Elections Clause, U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4;
- A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;
- A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election results violates the Due Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;
- A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied with a Full Manual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and that invalidates the certified results if the recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;
- An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit—by plaintiffs’ expects;
- A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud occurred in violation of Constitutional rights, Election laws and under state law;
- A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;
- Immediate production of 36 hours of security camera recording of all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, GA from 12:00am to 3:00am until 6:00pm on November 3.
- Plaintiffs further request the Court grant such other relief as is just and proper, including but not limited to, the costs of this action and their reasonable attorney fees and expenses pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988.
Here’s some of the BOMBSHELLS in the report:
They are calling for 96,000 votes to be tossed!
Additionally, incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded. (See Attached hereto, Exh. 9, R. Ramsland Aff.)
Sidney Powell just admitted Joe Biden rigged the election in Georgia by “ballot-stuffing”.
Sidney Powell tears into the Dominion system used in Georgia. And 3,300 votes were found on memory sticks not uploaded on election night.
Sidney Powell proclaims Secretary Raffensperger has no authority to exercise power to claim the election. The RINOS in Georgia are being exposed.
Page 35 on the lawsuit declares that digital WATERMARKS were used to change votes for Biden. Fisher says many ballots had markings for BIDEN ONLY, but no MARKINGS on the rest of the BALLOT.
“Multiple plaintiffs blast off against the “water leak” excuse, and apparently, they caught three people staying up until 1:05 A.M working on the computer.”
Sidney Powell is suing the Governor of Georgia Brian Kemp, and look at this, Patriots! He awarded a contract for 30k new voting machines to Dominion, replacing the 17-year-old system. Democrats actually fought the legislation by saying it would leave elections easily hackable.
A high-level miltiary source just admitted China and Iran were monitoring and manipulating the elections through the Dominion SOFTWARE.
The Plaintiff demands VOTING MACHINES be seized immediately for a FORENSIC Audit.
In an audit, lawyers will be looking for corruption, conflicts of interest, bribery, extortion, asset misappropriation, and countless other irregulaties.
Sidney Powell declared the Entire Government of Georgia broke the Fourteen Amendment by valuing one person’s over the value of another’s.
Sidney Powell decided to RELEASE THE KRAKEN in Michigan, too, not just Georgia, today.
In the Michigan Lawsuit, Sidney Powell details how HARASSMENT and physical removal of Republican election challengers happened. This is a violation of the Fourteenth Amendment.
Sidney Powell proclaims 60k-70k blank ballots COULD have been filled in by ELECTION WORKERS. And 30k ballots were sent to SOMEONE else.
The suit was filed the same day Powell’s high profile client, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, was granted a full pardon by President Trump in the Russia case.
Georgia officials have repeatedly denied wrongdoing and said they are confident in the final tallies of votes after an audit last week.
- Sidney Powell’s ‘Kraken’ is Department of Defense Cyber Warfare Program?
- Sidney Powell to file Georgia election-related lawsuit ‘no later than tomorrow’
- ‘It will be epic’: The statement from Sidney Powell to “We The People”
- Sidney Powell on voting algorithms: Biden ‘weighted’ at 1.25 times while Trump parsed at 0.75
- Sidney Powell: 35,000 votes added to every Democrat candidate, Georgia Brian Kemp of deal with Dominion
- Sidney Powell: 3 million dead voted, 7 million votes stolen from President Trump
- Attorney Sidney Powell discloses who confiscated the Scytl servers in Germany