Sharing the joy of New Year 2021 with all of you is a beautiful, appreciated experience. And with Happy New Year around the corner, we’re counting on a brand new year as well. It’s a season full of laughter, cherishing the spirit of being with loved ones.
Here is a collection of New Year wishes and messages to share with family, friends, other professionals, and social contacts.
- 30 best New Year wishes to send to your loved ones in 2021
- 14 Classic Happy New Year Card Greetings
- 12 New Year 2021 Wishes To Friends
- 13 New Year 2021 Wishes For Family
- 14 Funny New Year 2021 Wishes
- 12 New Year’s Resolution Quotes
- 11 Funny New Year’s Quotes
- 15 New Year Motivational Quotes
30 best New Year wishes to send to your loved ones in 2021
SHORT NEW YEAR 2021 WISHES
- Have a sparkling New Year 2021!
- New adventures are around the corner. Happy New Year!
- Make way for 2021!
- I said this 365 days ago, but happy New Year!
- May the new year bless you with health, wealth, and happiness.
- Out with the old, in with the new! Happy New Year!
- Here’s hoping you make the most of 2021!
- May the new year bring you peace, joy, and happiness.
- Wishing you and yours health and prosperity in the new year.
- Let your dreams take flight in the new year!
NEW YEAR 2021 WISHES FOR FRIENDS
- Each year I spend with you is the best one yet! Here’s to making more memories in 2021.
- I knew I could make it through everything I faced this year because of you. Thank you for your amazing friendship!
- I can’t wait to see where the next year brings us! Wishing you nothing but happiness in the new year.
- I’m so proud of everything you accomplished this year, and can’t wait to see what you do in 2021!
- Here’s to another year full of joy, laughter, and unforgettable memories with an unforgettable friend!
TOUCHING NEW YEAR 2021 WISHES
- Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one!
- New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year!
- May you discover everything you are looking for in the new year right inside yourself!
- A new year is like starting a new chapter in your life. It’s your chance to write an incredible story for yourself.
- As you pursue your hopes and dreams, may this year bring you much success and may your journey be wonderful.
- As the new year draws close, I hope it’s filled with the promises of a hopeful tomorrow.
- With the new year on the horizon, I wish that you embrace it with an open heart and go forward with faith, hope, and courage.
NEW YEAR WISHES FOR BOSS
- Thank you for all you have done for me in the past year—I couldn’t have done it without you!
- Wishing you and your family health, happiness, and prosperity in the new year.
- With a boss like you, I know this next year is going to be our team’s best one yet!
- I can’t wait to see how our team will grow in the new year, thanks to your fantastic leadership!
- Thank you for inspiring me to do my best this past year. Here’s to more success in the new year.
NEW YEAR 2021 WISHES FOR LOVED ONES
- I can’t believe another year has passed. Time flies when you’re with the one you love most. Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year, my love! I feel like I can accomplish anything in this new year with you by my side.
- Thank you for your constant love and support this past year. Here’s to another amazing year.
- I can’t believe all the places the past year has brought us, and I can’t wait to see where we go in 2021. I love you!
- You made this past year one full of endless laughter and joy. May next year bring us the same and more.
14 Classic Happy New Year Card Greetings
These Happy New Year quotes next to your family photos to make your greeting cards this year more special and bright.
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year 2021!
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. I hope you enjoy the New Year 2021 in store.
- I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year 2021!
- Nights will be dark but days will be light, wishing your life to be always bright – Happy New Year 2021.
- Let us look back at the past year with the warmest of memories. Happy New Year 2021.
- Let the old year end and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. Happy New Year 2021!
- One more year loaded with sweet recollections and cheerful times has passed. You have made my year exceptionally uncommon, and I wish this continues forever. With you around, each minute is a unique event for me. I wish you to have a year as incredible as you are.
- On this New Year 2021, I wish that you have a superb January, a dazzling February, a Peaceful March, an anxiety-free April, a sensational May, and joy that keeps going from June to November, and then round off with an upbeat December.
- On this New Year 2021, may you change your direction and not dates, change your commitments and not the calendar, change your attitude and not the actions, and bring about a change in your faith, your force, and your focus and not the fruit. May you live up to the promises you have made and may you create for you and your loved ones the happiest New Year ever.
- May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and a lot of new inspirations on your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
- Wishing every day of the new year to be filled with success, happiness, and prosperity for you. Happy New Year 2021.
- May the new year bring you warmth, love, and light to guide your path to a positive destination
- Here’s wishing you all the joy of the season. Have a Happy New Year 2021!
12 New Year 2021 Wishes To Friends
Add a personal touch to your New Year wishes to friends. It’s important to make sure you let those nearest and dearest to your heart know just how much you cherish their friendship, whether old or new. These wishes also make perfect additions to your holiday.
- Knowing you has been a master class in true friendship. During the New Year, I hope to emulate your love and warmth. Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2021.
- Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all of the hurdles you may face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead.
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year 2021.
- Every year we make resolutions and we vow to keep them. This year, my only resolution is to keep spending time with you.
- I’m so excited to make new plans and new memories with you. let’s make this year as good as the last one.
- This time of year, it’s important to gather friends around and spend time together. I am eager to ring in the new year with you.
- Every year we try to diet and exercise. Maybe this year our plans will actually work. Happy New Year 2021, friend.
- Remember when we were young and wanted to stay up for New Year’s Eve? Now we are old and all we want to do is sleep.
- Last year we got older and slower, but we had a good time. Let’s make sure we do the same in this New Year.
- Happy New Year 2021, friend. I hope you saved some champagne because I’m going to need some drinks all year.
- This year may we continue to share the genuine friendship that adds happiness and warmth to even the most mundane days.
- You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You are supposed to forgive all those who hurt you and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why, it is called the ‘New’ Year. May you have a Happy New Year 2021, friend!
13 New Year 2021 Wishes For Family
- You made last year so special for me. It is my greatest wish that this coming year be special for you.
- As we step into another year I’d like to thank you for lifting me up every time when I am down and encouraging me to move forward. Have a beautiful year of 2021!
- Life changes, but my New Year 2021 wish for you remains the same—I wish you happiness, good health, and well-being from the bottom of my heart!
- I wish you to look forward to the upcoming year with confidence and courage, giving wings to your dreams! Live your life to the fullest extent, Happy New Year 2021!
- Years come and pass, but what it takes to make them worthwhile is someone’s unconditional love, wonderful memories, and zest offered to live them fully. You have given me all of these and much more in the past year, and I know there will be more to come from you in the year ahead.
- Wishing a very Happy New Year 2021 to the one who adds sunshine to our family.
- A family like ours lights up every year with happiness and joy! And I am lucky to be a part of it! Happy New Year.
- Families are like fudge—mostly sweet with a few nuts. Happy New Year 2021.
- My sister, my first friend, my constant support: In the coming year, I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve. I love you, Sis.
- Now, in the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderfully warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year 2021!
- Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.
- To my awesome brother: thank you for the fun and sometimes embarrassing memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year. Happy New Year 2021.
- As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts. Happy New Year 2021.
14 Funny New Year 2021 Wishes
- Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8,760 hours of joy, 525,600 minutes of good luck, and 31,536,000 seconds of happiness.
- Many people look forward to the New Year 2021 for a new start on old habits.
- I’ve been waiting 365 days to say “Happy New Year” since I had so much fun saying it last year. Happy New Year, Friend.
- May this New Year 2021 bring actual change in you, not a recurrence of old habits in a new package.
- A New Year 2021 is the chance to start over with a clean slate. Too bad my credit card won’t start over with a blank slate.
- The most fun part about making New Year’s resolutions is breaking New Year’s resolutions. Can’t wait to mess up with you.
- I’m so excited for the new year. Unfortunately, I don’t have any resolutions to make since I’m already perfect.
- Happy New Year 2021. Here is a wish for the New Year from someone who is adorable, handsome, and intelligent and wants to see you smiling always.
- Happy New Year 2021. Here’s to another year pretending that I like you people.
- Happy New Year 2021. Here’s to having a fresh start at binge eating, boozing, and slacking off.
- We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.
- This year 2021 may I wish you finally learn how to use your smartphone properly.
- To a New Year 2021 full of new possibilities, even though I’m sure we’ll just do the same old stuff anyway.
- Happy New Year and good luck in the next year! We’ll both need it!
12 New Year’s Resolution Quotes
These New Year’s resolution quotes will offer up just the right amount of inspiration to help you stick to your promises this year. Include these Happy New Year 2021 quotes in your sparkle and bright New Years cards to cause a big impact.
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” -Cyril Cusack
- “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” -Goran Persson
- “How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.” -Cavett Robert
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” -John R. Dallas Jr.
- “The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience, not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.” -Leo Tolstoy
- “We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “One resolution I have made and try always to keep is this: To rise above the little things.” -John Burroughs
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” -Oscar Wilde
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” -Ellen Goodman
11 Funny New Year’s Quotes
There are many comical aspects the New Year brings with it. Let the poets, authors, and comedians help you make your dear ones laugh this holiday season with these undeniably funny New Year’s quotes and New Year wishes.
- “Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle.” -Eric Zorn
- “A cat’s New Year dream is mostly a bird! Don’t be like a cat; in your New Year dream something that you have never dreamed. Target for new things.” -Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “My New Year’s Resolution List usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand pounds.” -Nia Vardalos
- “An optimist stays up till midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” -Bill Vaughn
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” -Joey Adams
- “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.” -Anonymous
- “It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” -William Thomas
- “Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.” -John Selden
- “My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.” -Anonymous
- “I think I made too many New Year’s resolutions this year. It took me almost a full day to break them all.” -Anonymous
- “I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.” -Anonymous
15 New Year Motivational Quotes
These motivational quotes for the New Year will help you shine a spotlight on the opportunity the turning of a year brings. Take the bull by the horns this year and do so with a few wise words from these New Year messages.
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- ”Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” -Brad Paisley
- “One thing with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us.” -Michael Cibeuko
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” -Hal Borland
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” -Taylor Swift
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier.” -Alfred Tennyson
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” -T.S. Eliot
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity, and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” -Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” -Brooks Atkinson
- “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.” -G.K. Chesterton
- “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” -Michael Altshuler
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” -Carl Bard