The Pennsylvania House has just revealed that by more than 200,000 votes, the certified results in Pennsylvania for President are in error. This is more than twice the difference between President Trump and Joe Biden.
Republican State Representative Russ Diamond uncovered and reported today that the results for President are way off in Pennsylvania. More ballots were cast than people voted by more than 200,000 votes.
The group of Republican Representatives released this document:
HARRISBURG – A group of state lawmakers performing extensive analysis of election data today revealed troubling discrepancies between the numbers of total votes counted and total number of voters who voted in the 2020 General Election, and as a result are questioning how the results of the presidential election could possibly have been certified by Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar and Governor Tom Wolf. These findings are in addition to prior concerns regarding actions by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Secretary, and others impacting the conduct of the election.
A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on November 3, 2020 as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted. Among the 6,962,607 total ballots cast, 6,931,060 total votes were counted in the presidential race, including all three candidates on the ballot and write-in candidates.
The difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting, together with the 31,547 over- and under-votes in the presidential race, adds up to an alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes, which is more than twice the reported statewide difference between the two major candidates for President of the United States. On November 24, 2020, Boockvar certified election results, and Wolf issued a certificate of ascertainment of presidential electors, stating that Vice President Joe Biden received 80,555 more votes than President Donald Trump.
Election fraud in Pennsylvania
Let’s look back some election irregularities in Pennsylvania:
- USPS subcontractor Jesse Morgan illegally drove 144,000 to 288,000 completed ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. Then his trailer went missing.
- Cyber-security expert, Gregory Strenstrom, found an extra 70,000 unopened mail-in ballots in a back office in Delaware County. This was after the mail in ballots had already been counted. He also remarked in the same testimony that 47 election USBs were missing.
- In Montgomery County, Nov. 5th at 9:09am a batch of 90,022 mail-in ballots got added that had over 95% support for Biden, but total votes only went up by 9,534, implying that in-person votes actually went down by 80,488.
90022 + 80488 = 170510 votes. (More detail)
- On Nov 4th, President Trump was ahead of Joe Biden by around 700,000 votes. Over the next 3 days, Joe Biden would pick up 1,000,000 votes while Republican poll watchers were blocked from observing & mail-in ballots were accepted in violation of State Law.
- In Pennsylvania, Biden’s victory margin is 81,660, but the number of possible illegal ballots is 600,000. PA received 10x the mail-in ballots from 2016 & unconstitutionally handled signature requirements, extended deadlines, & blocked poll watchers.
Big news in Pennsylvania
Shortly later, President Trump also tweeted: ““Breaking News: In Pennsylvania there were 205,000 more votes than there were voters. This alone flips the state to President Trump.”
Last week, President Trump stated that there will be “big news” in Pennsylvania as he contests the election outcome in the commonwealth.
“Big news coming out of Pennsylvania,” Trump tweeted. “Very big illegal ballot drop that cannot be accounted for. Rigged Election!”