The fifth video in Project Veritas’ COVID vaccine investigative series, featuring a sit-down interview with Pfizer insider Melissa Strickler, was released today. She leaked internal emails revealing corporate executives instructing employees to keep the use of human fetal tissue in laboratory testing of the COVID vaccine a secret.
Pfizer’s Chief Scientific Officer, Philip Dormitzer, admits that aborted fetal tissue is used in the company’s vaccine program, but that employees should simply stick to Pfizer’s polished narrative that excludes any mention of aborted fetal tissue to avoid any public backlash.
- Vanessa Gelman, Pfizer Senior Director of Worldwide Research: “From the perspective of corporate affairs, we want to avoid having the information on fetal cells floating out there…The risk of communicating this right now outweighs any potential benefit we could see, particularly with general members of the public who may take this information and use it in ways we may not want out there. We have not received any questions from policy makers or media on this issue in the last few weeks, so we want to avoid raising this if possible.”
- Gelman: “We have been trying as much as possible to not mention the fetal cell lines…One or more cell lines with an origin that can be traced back to human fetal tissue has been used in laboratory tests associated with the vaccine program.”
- Philip Dormitzer, Pfizer Chief Scientific Officer: “HEK293T cells, used for the IVE assay, are ultimately derived from an aborted fetus. On the other hand, the Vatican doctrinal committee has confirmed that they consider it acceptable for Pro-Life believers to be immunized. Pfizer’s official statement couches the answer well and is what should be provided in response to an outside inquiry.”
- Melissa Strickler, Pfizer Insider and Manufacturing Quality Auditor: “They’re being so deceptive in their emails, it’s almost like it is in the final vaccine. It just made me not trust it.”
- Strickler: I came to Project Veritas because “I have no one else to turn to when my own company won’t be honest with me. What I was told to do was to trust Project Veritas and to go with you guys by lawmakers, by lawyers.”
- Strickler has created a GiveSendGo campaign for herself where the public can go and directly support her financially in her time of need.
(More detail: Project Veritas)
Fetal tissue confirmed in laboratory testing
In an email dated February 4, 2021, Gelman was asked by Advait Badkar, who is listed as a “Senior Director” on his LinkedIn profile, “This question came in as an enquiry to our Med Info group…’Did Pfizer make use of a cell line from an aborted foetus when carrying out any confirmatory tests for this vaccine?’”
Badkar added, “This is AFTER we had already confirmed with the customer that no cell lines from an aborted foetus were used in the manufacturing process of the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2.”
Gelman responded, “We have been trying as much as possible not to mention the fetal cell lines,” providing an additional paragraph that was half in red, and half in yellow. The piece in yellow, Gelman said, “We have tried really hard not to share unless it’s strictly necessary and mission critical.”
The red portion was consistent with Badkar’s original email, “Human fetal derived cell lines are not used to produce our investigational vaccine, which consists of synthetic and enzymatically produced components.”
But the yellow portion contained the admission, “One or more cell lines with an origin that can be traced back to human fetal tissue has been used in laboratory tests associated with the vaccine program.”
(More detail from Vision Times)
Who is Vanessa Gelman Pfizer?
Vanessa Gelman is an employee of Pfizer, an American multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation. It was established in 1849.
Vanessa has been working at Pfizer for more than a year. She worked as a Senior Director at Pfizer, where she serves in research, development, and medical communication.
She has deleted her LinkedIn profile as well which clearly hints at the lack of information about her in the public.
However, Twitter account of Vanessa Gelman shows her LinkedIn profile but it’s deleted.
Vanessa Gelman’s Twitter (@vanessagelman) is still active but she has deleted her LinkedIn…She hasn’t made a post since earlier this year and it was just a retweet, she hasn’t made an actual post since 2019
Who Is Philip Dormitzer Pfizer?
Philip Dormitzer is the Chief Scientific Officer and the Vice president of Viral Vaccines at Pfizer Vaccines Research and Development, Pearl River, New York. Currently, he also works as a Hospitalist Physician at the Coastal Medical Associates, South Shore Hospital, Weymouth, Massachusetts, according to his Linkedin profile.
Philip Dormitzer conducted a field study of the Efe Pygmies in the Ituri Forest of Zaire after studying at Harvard. As an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, he led a structural virology laboratory. Dormitzer led teams as Senior Project Leader for Viral Vaccine Research at Novartis and later held the role as Head of the Viral Advanced Programs Global Team.
Philip’s current age is 58 years, as he was born in July 1963.
Philip was granted the Novartis VIVA Leading Scientist Award for extraordinary contributions to research and development in 2014. He earned a New Scholar Award in Global Infectious Disease from the Ellison Medical Foundation in 2003.
As per his LinkedIn profile, Dormitzer is a broad certified internist in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases.
As the Head of US Vaccines Research, Philip led around 70 scientists at the Novartis Vaccines Cambridge Research Center in their goal of discovering new vaccines, sustaining licensed vaccines, and supporting vaccine development.
He was an instructor of Pediatrics and assistant professor of Pediatrics for Harvard Medical School. Dormitzer joined Novartis Influenza Vaccines, Cambridge, Massachusetts, in March 2015, as the head of the research.
Who is Melissa Strickler from Pfizer?
- Melissa Strickler works as the quality assurance and quality control manager at Pfizer.
- Melissa Strickler is a woman who used to works at the quality assurance at Pfizer.
- She was on Twitter and has also got a blue tick on her account, but it seems that her account is nowhere to be seen.
Related videos from Project Veritas: