Latest political news in U.S. from various sources.
Opinion from The Epoch Times
- A Billion Questions About the Billionaires’ TaxCommentary “According to reports, Republicans are still furiously debating changes to their bill. And no one knows when they will put the bill on the floor. A bill like this deserves weeks of debate on the floor,” said Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) in November 2017. With respect to whatever is… Read more »
- Fiscal Conservatism Another Victim of the PandemicCommentary The new Premier of New South Wales (NSW), Dominic Perrottet, and his Treasurer Matt Kean announced $2.8 billion (US$2.1 billion) of new spending last week, which in their words is to “turbocharge the NSW recovery.” It was not billed as a mini-budget—but it could have been. As a test… Read more »
- America’s Crime Reporters Often Seek an Audience Through SensationalismIt is impossible that I am the only person or even in a small minority of random television viewers who finds Nancy Grace’s supposed analyses of crimes deeply unjust and offensive. I am only an occasional viewer, but without a single exception over many years I’ve found that her technique… Read more »
- Alberta Sounds Battle Cry for SovereigntyCommentary Some Albertans may have fallen out of love with Premier Jason Kenney, but they know he is right about equalization. As reported on Oct. 26 by Elections Alberta, 62 percent of voters want equalization removed from the Canadian Constitution. That level of support could well have been 20 points… Read more »
- Why Is Elon Musk so Sweet on China?Commentary Elon Musk, a man I have discussed elsewhere, is a likable soul. Although he’s now worth more than Bill Gates and Warren Buffet combined, he seems like the kind of guy you could grab a beer with. He’s an everyman, just like you and me, but ten million times… Read more »
- Global Climate Summit Will Be Undermined by Anti-Humanism, Unscientific AlarmismCommentary We don’t need to wait for media coverage and live tweets from the United Nations’ climate change conference to know that the results of COP26 will be more of the same old hysterical alarmism—tinged with a deeply troubling anti-humanism. The 20,000 wealthy diplomats, Wall Street financiers, and activists converging… Read more »
- EpochTV Review: Does China’s Real Estate Crisis Signify the End of the CCP’s Economic Growth?Commentary In the latest episode of “China in Focus,” Tiffany Meier examines the economic crisis in China real estate, and whether the Communist Party of China’s economy is truly as prosperous as the world has been led to believe. Chinese real estate developer Evergrande is collapsing, but its problems are… Read more »
- Space War Is Real and China Wants to LeadNews Analysis Beijing has officially opposed the weaponization of space, but according to a Pentagon report, China has constructed ground-based missiles that can hit a satellite in orbit. “Beijing actively seeks space superiority through … space attack systems,” Gen. James Dickinson, commander of U.S. Space Command, told Congress. Similarly, Gen.… Read more »
- The Surreal Nightmare of Federal FinanceCommentary The federal budget has degenerated into a farcical charade. Today, the federal government’s explicit debt is careening toward the unfathomable sum of $29 trillion. (Let’s set aside for now the much larger number that comprises Uncle Sam’s unfunded liabilities). The sums involved are mind-boggling. I wrote a few months… Read more »
- Biden’s Red Line on Taiwan Is a Big China Move, Not a GaffeNews Analysis After President Joe Biden’s historic Oct. 21 statement affirming the American commitment to defend Taiwan against a Chinese military attack, White House spokesperson Jen Psaki noted: “The president was not announcing any change in our policy, nor has he made a decision to change our policy. There is… Read more »
Politics from Politico
Politico, known originally as The Politico, is an American political journalism company based in Arlington County, Virginia, that covers politics and policy in the United States and internationally. It distributes content primarily through its website but also via television, printed newspapers, radio, and podcasts.
The Hill news headlines
Since 1994, The Hill has reported on the intersection of politics and business, connecting Capitol Hill, K Street, Wall Street and Pennsylvania Avenue for non-partisan coverage of all factors in legislative decisions. It offers objective and in-depth coverage of Congress, the Administration, business and lobbying, campaigns and more.
Fox News latest headlines
Fox News, officially Fox News Channel, is an American multinational conservative cable news television channel based in New York City. It is owned by Fox News Media, which itself is owned by the Fox Corporation. Here are the headlines in the news today.
Politics headlines from Washington Times
The Washington Times is an American daily newspaper published in Washington, D.C., that covers general interest topics with a particular emphasis on national politics. Its broadsheet daily edition is distributed throughout the District of Columbia and in parts of Maryland and Virginia.
Political news from Real Clear Politics
National Review was founded in 1955 by William F. Buckley Jr. as a magazine of conservative opinion. The magazine has since defined the modern conservative movement and enjoys the broadest allegiance among American conservatives.
US Politics on Daily Mail
The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market newspaper published in London. Founded in 1896, it is the United Kingdom’s highest-circulated daily newspaper. The Daily Mail covers latest news headlines for today in UK, US, America, Euro, Asia, China, world news.
The Wall Street Journal Opinion
The Wall Street Journal was founded in July 1889. The Journal has covered the births and deaths of tens of thousands of companies; the creation of new industries such as autos, aerospace, oil and entertainment; two world wars and numerous other conflicts; profound advances in science and technology; revolutionary social movements; the rise of consumer economies in the U.S. and abroad; and the fitful march of globalization.
Politics News on The New York Times
Here are the latest headlines in the news today.
Video: How the Specter of Communism Is Ruling Our World
More latest headlines for the news today: