Investigative journalist James O’Keefe joined Sean Hannity on Tuesday night following his expose on Charlie Chester CNN.
James says tomorrow’s release will be explosive and announced that Project Veritas is suing CNN.
James O’Keefe has announced he intends to sue CNN for defamation, saying “we believe we can win” hours after releasing bombshell videos of a director saying the network uses “propaganda”.
“Ana Cabrera is the host that lied about us and said that we were taken down for – she mentioned misinformation,” Mr O’Keefe told Fox News.
“That’s just simply not so.
“Actual malice is the standard in the US, we believe we can win against CNN, so I’m announcing on your show I’m going to sue CNN for defamation.”
Mr O’Keefe also spoke about the new videos that surfaced of CNN’s Technical Director Charlie Chester.
In the videos, released by Project Veritas, Charlie Chester CNN said “if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out”.
CNN Director Charlie Chester Reveals How Network Practices ‘Manipulation’ to ‘Change the World’
Following is the summary of Part 2:
• CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “Any reporter on CNN — what they’re actually doing is they’re telling the person what to say… It’s always like leading them in a direction before they even open their mouths. The only people that we [CNN] will let on the air, for the most part, are people that have a proven track record of taking the bait.”
• Charlie Chester: “COVID? Gangbusters with ratings, right? Which is why we [CNN] constantly have the [COVID] death toll on the side, which I have a major problem with – with how we’re tallying how many people die every day.”
• Charlie Chester: “Like, why isn’t it high enough, you know, today? Like it would make our point better if it was higher. And I’m like, what am I f***ing rallying for? That’s a problem that we’re doing that.”
• Charlie Chester: “It’s fear. Fear really drives numbers [TV ratings] … Fear is the thing that keeps you tuned in.”
• Charlie Chester: “The special red phone rings and this producer picks it up. You hear [murmurs], and every so often they put it on speaker and it’s the head of the network being like, ‘There’s nothing that you’re doing right now that makes me want to stick. Put the [COVID death toll] numbers back up, because that’s the most enticing thing that we had. So, put it back up.’”
• Charlie Chester: “No one ever says those things out loud, but it’s obvious based on the amount of stories that we [CNN] do. The fact that we have a segment called ‘The Good Stuff’, which is a feel-good thing, but it’s a dedicated moment at the end to almost be the ice cream to alleviate everything that you’ve been through. Something sweet to end it with, because everything else is doom and gloom.”
Here the full video of PART 2: CNN Director Reveals That Network Practices ‘Art of Manipulation’ to ‘Change The World’