Sidney Powell, a key member of President Donald Trump’s legal team, joined Newsmax on Friday for an interview on the 2020 election.
During the interview, Sidney claimed millions of dead people (also known as Democrats) may have voted this year and 7 million votes were likely stolen from President Trump.
Here are the keypoints from Sidney Powell:
- “There are many smoking guns and we are going to need federal protection for many people.”
- “3 million dead people voted”
- “A lot of the evidence of fraud is coming out next week. We have more evidence coming in every day. It only gets worse and worse.”
- “The fraud was very widespread, very deliberate and very well funded.”
- “Everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it.”
- “I think the fraud went much further than just President Trump. I think they did it to John James and others.”
- “We have data out of California in 2016 that Hillary Clinton did it to Bernie Sanders there.”
- “We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them.”
- “We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying.”
- “These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic.”
- “We ‘ve got evidence of people being paid. We got check studs from people being paid.”
Here is the full interview:
If true, that would mean President Trump received over 80 million votes and nearly twenty million more than 2016.
Earlier, Sidney Powell also noted on Tuesday night that President had at least 80 million votes.
‘President Trump can now relax and watch the show’
Sidney Powell also sounded optimistic on Friday night, saying that the president now can “sit back with popcorn and watch the show.”
Powell commented in response to a Twitter user who said President Trump “hasn’t answered a question from reporters in 17 days.”
“He doesn’t need to,” Powell replied. “He already decided to ≠ReleaseTheKraken. He can sit back with popcorn and watch the show.”
Powell and other legal team members on Thursday laid out a path for President Trump’s victory. They said they have enough evidence to disqualify more than double the number of votes needed to overturn the election.
- Attorney Sidney Powell discloses who confiscated the Scytl servers in Germany
- Sidney Powell: President Trump had at least 80 million votes
- Sidney Powell vows to ‘release the Kraken’, so what does it mean?
- Sidney Powell: We have witness who was at creation of Smartmatic system- used to change election results
- Sidney Powell and Lin Wood: There’s a ton of voter fraud