Sidney Powell has published a 21-page executive summary of the foreign interference in the 2020 U.S Presidential Election on her own website.
Following is some highlights from Powell’s summary report:
- These election systems appear to have been intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.
- The [U.S. Senate Intelligence] Committee heard disturbing testimony of the ability of operators to “reprogram the machine to invisibly cause any candidate to win.” Id. At 42. It is undisputed that the FBI and the National Security Division of the DOJ knew of these national security issues and threats.
- Notably, Dominion Voting Systems do not maintain a truly auditable trail for a number of reasons, among them being that its audit logs are editable by operators (and by those with unauthorized access).
- Dominion Voting Systems is owned and controlled by foreign entities. As a National Security concern, having foreign entities managing US elections gives foreign actors strategic but hidden influence upon the future of foreign policy, National Security Strategy, and National Military Strategy. Since these companies move data around the world, malign foreign states, and actors – or even opportunistic foreign states and actors – have ability to influence (or even determine) election outcomes in ways that are most favorable to their government or causes. This impacts all the elements of US National Security; Diplomacy; Information; Military; Economic; Financial; Intelligence; and Law Enforcement (DIMEFIL).
- Electronic data from US elections was transmitted to Germany, Barcelona, Serbia, and Canada.
- The forensic report prepared for Antrim County, Michigan found that, “the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results”.
- Dominion and Smartmatic share a physical address in Barbados despite their insistence that there is no relationship between the companies. They also have a mutual non- compete agreement detailing shared resources and code.
- The fact that a Smartmatic board member, Peter Neffenberger, is named as a key member of the presidential transition team is a significant conflict of interest. Additionally, members of George Soros’ Open Society Foundations are also serving board members of Smartmatic.
- Multiple expert witnesses and cyber experts identified acts of foreign interference in the election prior to November 3, 2020 and continued in the following weeks.
- There is evidence of a massive cyber-attack by foreign interests on our crucial national infrastructure surrounding our election—not the least of which was the hacking of the voter registration system by Iran.
- Staple Street Partners is an equity firm that owns Dominion Voting Systems.
Hootan Yaghoobzadeh is the CEO and Chairman of Staple Street Capital, which is the entity that owns Dominion. Yaghoobzadeh was a close confidant to Sadaam Hussein and worked for the Saudi Bin Laden group. He previously worked at the Carlyle Group and Cerberus Capital Management.
- Since at least 2006, members of Both Parties have complained of defective voting system, especially Dominion Voting Systems.
- During the time of election night and the following morning, hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes entered the U.S. Election system. They did so in amounts, times, and sequences that mathematical and statistical experts have attested are a mathematical impossibility.
- Analysis has established that there was a 5.6% increase in votes for one candidate for president across the entire Dominion system—with all other variables frozen.
Here’s the link to download the 21-page foreign interference summary of Sidney Powell.