President Donald Trump says he won’t attend President-elect Joe Biden’s Inauguration on Jan. 20.
In a tweet Friday morning, Trump announced: “To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”
Some comments are as follows:
- “Good. It’s a fraudulent inauguration.”
- “Good. Don’t legitimize an illegitimate president. Don’t reward cheaters like Joe!”
- “I’m not sure Biden will be attending either.”
- “Respectfully, Mr. President, there really can’t be an “inauguration” when there wasn’t a legitimate election.”
- “This is so true. With rigged elections, there will be no point in ever voting again…. it’s all an illusion of freedom which is lost forever!”
- “That’s it. That seals the deal. I’ve been an American citizen for 54 years and in all my time of being one i’ve never seen an election this bad. I’ve had enough of it, until you fix this country. I’ll be packing my bags to Hawaii where they actually know how to run a country.”
- “Thank you, Mr. President, for fighting for us and our country! You are a true PATRIOT! We love you!”
- “Sooooo, did kamala resign from her senate seat yet?”
Reuters, citing unnamed sources, said Trump is expected to head to Florida a day before Inauguration Day. Vice President Mike Pence reportedly will make an appearance at the inauguration.
Shortly earlier, President tweeted: “The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!”