Latest US news headlines for today from top news sites and channels: Fox News, New York Post, USA Today, Newsmax, The Epoch Times, The Hill,…
- US reopens embassy in Kyiv; Russian soldier pleads guilty at first war crimes trial in Ukraine: Live updatesA Russian sergeant pleaded guilty Wednesday at Ukraine's first war crimes trial to fatally shooting an unarmed civilian. Latest Ukraine news.
- Amber Heard's sister testified that she found herself in the middle of fights between her sister and Johnny Depp during their troubled relationship.
- A new collective bargaining agreement that will pay USWNT players the same as the U.S. men, including an equal split of World Cup prize money.
- Thousands of social media users shared a claim that states are giving free formula to those who call Enfamil or Similac, but no such program exists.
- President Joe Biden invoked the Defense Production Act to speed production of infant formula and authorized flights to import supply from overseas.
- Massachusetts officials confirmed a rare case of a monkeypox virus infection in the state, the first confirmed monkeypox case in the U.S. this year.
- COVID-19 infections are up, driven by new variants, waning immunity from vaccines and past infections and fewer people masking, health officials say.
- Regan Gibbs played goalkeeper for the Kansas Jayhawks' soccer team from 2015-18. She died Monday at the age of 25.
- Cave explorers in southern China have found a 630-foot deep sinkhole with massive trees, tall plants and some potential new species within.
- Taylor Swift received an honorary doctorate degree from NYU Wednesday, joking that "the main reason I'm here is because I have a song called '22.'"
US News from The Epoch Times
- Elon Musk called the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) scoring “a scam” in a series of Twitter posts on May 18, citing S&P Global’s inclusion of ExxonMobil Corporation in its […]
- “It’s clear to me that China is the biggest threat to the West and the United States,” says Kyle Bass. “China’s goal is global supremacy.” In this recent episode of […]
- As adult viral hepatitis infections are on the rise in 22 states, some experts attribute the outbreaks to an increase in homelessness and the opioid crisis. Within the states experiencing […]
- As the Disney+ streaming service gears up to launch in 42 countries this summer, the Walt Disney Company controversy appears to have moved beyond the confines of America’s culture wars. […]
- Policies leading to a war on fossil fuels, as well as the Russian invasion of Ukraine, will contribute to a food crisis, according to Robert Unanue, president and CEO of […]
- As the baby formula shortage escalates across the United States and American parents struggle to feed their children, Rep. Kat Cammack (R-Fla.), the youngest Republican woman in Congress, went live […]
- 30 Years of Faith and Perseverance: Falun Gong Adherents See Moral Uplift Through Spiritual PracticeIt was November 2020, nine months after then 22-year-old Carolina Avendano began living by herself, and eight months after her city Calgary, Canada, entered into a lockdown that shut schools […]
- As gas prices continue to break records, the Biden administration’s cancellation of two lease sales in the Gulf of Mexico and one lease sale in Alaska’s Cook Inlet has drawn […]
US News from Newsmax
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is again recommending that domestic American travelers submit to a COVID-19 test roughly three days before each trip.
- As corporate America readies rainbow filters for company logos for Pride month in June, Disney launched a new LBGTQ Pride Collection of merchandise aimed at children.
- An Erie County, New York, 911 dispatcher is on administrative leave after the assistant manager of a Tops supermarket in Buffalo said the dispatcher hung up on her when she […]
- Households in the United States are now spending an estimated $5,000 per year on gasoline, a figure that's almost doubled since the year before, when the average household spending was […]
- A Biden administration policy that would have required religious employers and health care providers to fund or perform transgender medical procedures and counseling was struck down Monday by a federal […]
- Academics at the University of Illinois Chicago School of Public Health quietly published a policy brief in November 2021 advocating for dumping the word "obesity" in favor of the term […]
- Princeton is preparing to fire a tenured professor who called out woke politics at the Ivy League university, leaning on a second investigation into a consensual relationship with a student […]
- New York Attorney General Letitia James said Wednesday her office will investigate social media companies the Buffalo grocery store gunman apparently used to plan, promote, and stream an alleged mass […]
Fox News – US Headlines
- Matthew Tkachuk scored two of his three goals in the third period
- Turkey doubles down on blocking Sweden and Finland bid to join NATO amid security concerns from Russia.
- Mom suing school district for ignoring FOIA of gender, ethnic curriculum calls on schools to work with parentsA mom in Rochester, Michigan is suing her school district for ignoring FOIA requests she submitted, requesting curriculum for a Gender and Ethnic Studies high school class.
- Rep. Nancy Mace, R-S.C., warned that the protests at justices' homes could quickly turn violent after her own home was vandalized by Antifa protesters in 2021.
- The school board director for Washington state's Bellingham School District, Jenn Mason, is hosting a “Queer Youth Open Mic Night” at a sex shop called WinkWink next month.
- John Fetterman will return to duties as Pennsylvania lieutenant governor after getting a pacemaker.
- Former FDA associate commissioner Peter Pitts slammed President Biden for his delayed response to the baby formula crisis, calling it 'insulting' on 'Fox & Friends First'
- Sylvester Stallone filmed Paramount series 'Tulsa Kings' in New York. The new television show marks his first leading role on the small screen.
- The government’s Disinformation Governance Board: a truly awful idea made worse by the ham-handed attempt to sell it.
- Under President Joe Biden’s failed foreign policy leadership, Mexico has shown its willingness to undermine America’s strategic interests.
New York Post – US Headlines
- Two former University of Texas students were charged last week with sexually assaulting two young women after a fraternity party in 2020.
- Christie Smythe, the 39-year-old ex-journalist who was dumped by convicted “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli from prison, said they are still friends and she’s hoping to see him now that he’s […]
- Amber Heard's former makeup artist testified Wednesday that she helped cover the actress' bruised face after an alleged beating from then-husband Johnny Depp.
- The message, revealed in court Wednesday, was sent by Sussmann to then-FBI general counsel James Baker on the night of Sept. 18, 2016, Baker testified at Sussmann's trial in federal […]
- The sixth-largest city in Texas is on the precipice of being overwhelmed by migrants and asylum-seekers as the Biden administration prepares to lift the Title 42 health authority.
- Six teens are each facing a first-degree murder charge after a botched drug deal in Kansas, a report said Wednesday.
- President Biden agreed to invoke the Defense Production Act to ensure that US baby formula producers can acquire the material they need and launched an airlift of formula from abroad.
- This first US case of monkeypox this year was confirmed in Massachusetts Tuesday as health officials said a man who recently returned from Canada contracted the disease.
- The State Department reopened the US embassy in Kyiv on Wednesday, more than three months after shutting down operations ahead of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- "We know hurricanes are coming our way. They grow more extreme every season thus far," Biden said.
US News from Daily Mail
- News of the early releases of two of the most notorious New York City scammers broke on the same day.
- Police have encouraged students who can to evacuate the area. Those who cannot have been told to shelter in place, according to campus police.
- Kidman, 54, who made three films with the Mission: Impossible star, 59, during the 12 years they were married, was nowhere to be seen in the 10-minute montage
- Levi Caverly, 18, and his 17-year-old sister were digging a deep hole at the beach in Toms River, New Jersey when the sand collapsed, killing Levi and trapping his sister, […]
- The 41-year-old Brazilian model opened up about some of her more memorable looks in a new video for British Vogue.
- Tops employee Latisha Rogers claims a 911 operator hung up on her during Saturday's grocery store massacre in Buffalo, NY. The dispatcher has been placed on leave and faces possible termination.
- A gas station chain is reprogramming its pumps in Washington state to accommodate $10-a-gallon fuel prices as the average price of gasoline across the country soars to $4.57.
- Bush made the embarrassing gaffe in a speech at his presidential center in Dallas, where he spoke about the importance of fair elections and slammed Russia's autocratic system.
- Researchers at Ruhr University Bochum in Germany said this could be down to women finding hugs 'significantly more pleasant' than men.
- Over the past decade, a revolution has taken place women in their 70s still work. Janet Street-Porter uncovers that older women are smashing down barriers
The Hill – US Headlines
- The Supreme Court on Monday struck down a federal law limiting the amount of money a candidate can collect from donors to repay loans they’ve made to their own campaign, […]
- A lawsuit filed by a group of Wisconsin residents on Tuesday takes aim at the Trump backers who claimed to represent the state's valid slate of 2020 presidential electors, despite […]
- An attorney defending Michael Sussmann, the lawyer with deep ties to the Democratic Party charged with lying to the FBI in 2016, called the prosecution by the Trump-era special counsel […]
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Monday announced a series of measures aimed at increasing the domestic U.S. supply of infant formula to counteract the current shortage, including temporary […]
- A trial over whether a lawyer with ties to the Democratic Party lied to the FBI in 2016 is set to begin on Monday in what could be the first […]
- Justice Clarence Thomas said Friday that the leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion signaling the court is prepared to overturn Roe v. Wade has changed the high court and […]
- Advocates are demanding that the White House and Democrats develop an immediate strategy for defending abortion rights with potentially only weeks remaining before the Supreme Court strikes down Roe v. […]
- The House Judiciary Committee is set to hold a hearing next week on the “ongoing crisis in abortion care access” and the implications of the Supreme Court potentially overturning the […]
- Two Republican governors and more than two dozen state attorneys general wrote letters to Attorney General Merrick Garland, urging him to enforce federal law to protect the Supreme Court justices […]
- A New York appeals court appeared skeptical on Wednesday of former President Trump's effort to challenge a state attorney general subpoena demanding his testimony. During a hearing, a panel of […]