Latest US news headlines for today from top news sites and channels: Fox News, New York Post, USA Today, Newsmax, The Epoch Times, The Hill,…
- Parts of Florida's Gulf Coast saw major damage as Hurricane Ian swept through the state, damaging buildings and and flooding communities. Updates.
- Visiting the DMZ has become something of a ritual for American leaders hoping to show their resolve to stand firm against aggression.
- Homeowners in the brunt of Hurricane Ian's wrath should have a clear understanding of what their insurance policy covers
- Having a season for the ages, Aaron Judge tied Roger Maris' New York Yankees and American League record that has stood since 1961.
- Biden thanked "all of you here," singling out Rep. Jackie Walorski and other lawmakers. Walorski died in a car wreck in August.
- Many of the nation's top experts met in D.C. to discuss ways to address the fact that more than 20% of Americans are food insecure.
- Ukrainians 'outraged' over referendum as Russia gets ready to annex regions; Americans warned to leave Russia: Live updatesReferendums dismissed by the West as "shams" in Russian-held regions in Ukraine won overwhelming support of voters, Russian officials said. Updates.
- Coolio, a rapper best known for hits like "Gangsta's Paradise" and "Fantastic Voyage," has died, according to Rolling Stone. He was 59.
- Six people were hospitalized with gunshot wounds after a shooting at a school in east Oakland on Wednesday, officials said.
- Despite shifts in track, Southwest Florida was always in the cone for possible Hurricane Ian landfall.
US News from The Epoch Times
- Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) pressed Attorney General Merrick Garland over what he called “especially shocking” reports of the FBI’s raiding the Kintnersville, Pennsylvania home of Catholic pro-life activist Mark Houck, […]
- Turning on the TV these days causes advertising expert Tobe Berkovitz to groan in frustration. When pre-Election Day content is especially egregious, Berkovitz admits to lashing out at the screen […]
- The cellphone and other electronic devices of “Juror X,” whose social-media posts during a high-profile federal case created controversy, will not be subjected to forensic examination, a federal appeals court […]
- In 1998, Tom Laresca went for a walk in his neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. That walk would alter the course of his life. He’d gotten into an argument with his […]
- Perhaps you have been thinking about earning some extra income, or maybe turning a hobby into a full-time gig; whatever you want, Amazon could be the route to take. In […]
- “What we found, and what the whistleblowers found, was that the government and the White House were directly communicating with Big Tech on stories and information they either wanted to […]
- ‘Silent Majority’ Must Speak Up When Vocal Minority Imposes Views on Society: Rapper and CommentatorIf people do not speak up when faced with a vocal minority trying to impose their radical views on society, the silent majority and their children will face dire consequences, […]
- COVID-19 restrictions and measures to tackle climate change are pillars of the Great Reset initiative aimed to remake global capitalism, leading ultimately to tyrannical control over societies, according to journalist […]
Fox News – US Headlines
- Rep. Byron Donalds explained the scope of the destruction with which Hurricane Ian has punished the state of Florida on Wednesday on "Special Report."
- 'Riverdale' actor and convicted murderer Ryan Grantham fears for his safety in maximum-security prison: lawyer"Riverdale" actor Ryan Grantham, who was sentenced to life in prison after being convicted of killing his mother, is concerned about his safety in prison.
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott lays out his concerns for Florida as Hurricane Ian makes landfall in the Sunshine State on "Special Report."
- Fox News host Jesse Watters voices his concerns over the destruction from Hurricane Ian, which is making its way around the Florida coast, on "Jesse Watters Primetime."
- With the Yankees clinching the AL East on Tuesday, many starters have the night off Wednesday — but Anthony Rizzo still has an important job to do.
- Capitol Police arrested two people suspected of being involved in a shooting at Washington, D.C.'s Union Station that left one person injured.
- David Letterman made a joke about becoming an empty nester during Tuesday night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live." Letterman shares son Harry with wife Regina Lasko.
- A Georgia man who initially reported his 80-year-old wife of 56 year's stabbing death a suicide has been arrested. He now faces murder and weapons charges in Fulton County.
- Florida Republican U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio joined "The Five" to offer an update on how the Sunshine State is faring and responding to Hurricane Ian.
- Florida resident describes 'carnival-ride' like swaying in high-rise building from Hurricane Ian windsA man in a high rise building in Fort Meyers noticed his filled bath tub was sloshing back and forth from the motion caused by the high winds from Hurricane […]
New York Post – US Headlines
- Several lawsuits were filed by the attendees of the parade who were wounded in the shooting and victims’ estates in Illinois on Wednesday in an effort to hold gun manufacturer’s […]
- In 2016, amid his first run for Senate, he stated that he had a "Black Lives Matter kind of worldview."
- Officials in Gujarat have been targeted in the "cow-bombing attacks" while trying to access their offices and on main streets.
- The Hurricane Hunters continue to fly into the eye of Hurricane Ian to gather essential data for National Hurricane Center meteorologists.
- The US Coast Guard rescued three migrants from the hurricane-churned waters off Key West while 20 others remain missing after their vessel sank, officials said.
- Detectives in Habersham County, Georgia, on Tuesday collected an unfired round that was found near the ravine where Debbie Collier's partially nude and burned body was discovered on Sept. 11.
- A Florida man took his national pride to the next level by waving an American flag amid fierce winds and driving rain brought upon by Hurricane Ian.
- A British man with the once-common moniker hosted 372 people with the same name as part of the second-ever "Nige-fest" celebration.
- Arizona police shot a suspect to death after he pointed a handgun at a police dog's head, video shows.
- Police are investigating the shooting that occurred near four schools, including BayTech Charter School, Rudsdale Newcomer High School, and Sojourner Truth Independent Study.
US News from Daily Mail
- Fana, a female chimp born in 1951, died in the forest near the village of Bossou in the southeast of Guinea, where scientists have trekked for decades to study the […]
- The gruesome scene was discovered in Peru by archaeologists who found skeletons of 76 children that were buried in two mounds. Mound I had 25 graves and the rest laid […]
- The Navy has proposed rigorous blood tests among SEAL recruits after a 24-year old SEAL trainee died hours after completing the grueling 'Hell Week,' and steroids were reportedly found in […]
- HURRICANE IAN LIVE BLOG: Click for all the latest updates on Hurricane Ian.
- Emergency services rushed onto the tarmac at Heathrow Airport after two planes reportedly crashed into each other while taxiing this evening.
- Rep. Dingell says Trump called her pretending to be a reporter after he said her husband was in hellDebbie Dingell says Trump called her pretending to be a reporter with The Washington Post asking if she wanted an apology for him suggesting her late husband was in hell, […]
- Two young men were busted early Wednesday morning for the robbery of flashy and controversial Brooklyn Bishop Lamor Whitehead, which was caught on camera in July.
- Joy Reid slammed for comparing Florida residents fleeing Ian to illegal migrants flooding the borderMSNBC host Joy Reid faced backlash for comparing Floridians evacuating ahead of Hurricane Ian to the illegal migrants flooding the US border.
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump were seen enjoying some fun in the sun in New Jersey this week as category 5 Hurricane Ian threatens to batter Florida's west coast back […]
- Republicans demand that Biden apologize to late Rep. Jackie Walorski's family after the president called out for her during an event Wednesday and the White House saying she was 'at […]
The Hill – US Headlines
- A federal judge in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday agreed to dismiss a lawsuit that pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell filed against Dominion Voting Systems as the voting machine company pursues a […]
- A lawsuit from the New York attorney general is the latest legal headache for former President Trump and arguably the most personal, as it targets both his business and his […]
- A man from Iowa who was among the first rioters to enter the Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection was found guilty on seven charges Friday, including five felonies. […]
- A federal judge ruled Thursday that the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection can access the phone records of Arizona Republican Party Chairwoman Kelli Ward. U.S. District […]
- A jury has ordered the conservative media organization Project Veritas to pay $120,000 after finding it liable for wiretapping and misrepresentation following a yearslong court battle over the outlet’s undercover […]
- A federal judge on Thursday denied MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s request for a temporary restraining order that would prevent the FBI from accessing his seized cell phone until a hearing […]
- New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) on Wednesday announced a civil lawsuit against former President Trump, the Trump Organization and three of his adult children, alleging over a decade […]
- The state of Florida filed a petition to the Supreme Court on Wednesday to hear a case against its embattled law regulating how social media platforms moderate content, according to […]
- A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit brought by BuzzFeed News and the outlet's investigative reporter Jason Leopold, who sought documents from U.S. Capitol Police related to the directives given on […]
- Former President Trump won a significant victory over investigators Thursday. If it stands, it will slow to a crawl the probe into how sensitive documents at Mar-a-Lago were handled. Unless […]