Latest headlines from top conservative websites: Newsmax, The Epoch Times, Breitbart, Washington Examiner, Daily Wire, Daily Caller,….
- The first shipments of infant formula from Europe to address a critical shortage in the United States should begin arriving this weekend, President Joe Biden said on Friday amid criticism […]
- Rudy Giuliani, who recently served as former President Donald Trump's attorney, reportedly met with the House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot for more than nine hours, […]
- Tiger Woods made the cut at a major for the second time in two tries since nearly losing his right leg 15 months ago.Woods' 1-under-par 69 in Friday's second round […]
- Princeton University President Christopher L. Eisgruber has recommended that the school's board of trustees fire conservative professor Joshua Katz, a decision that is causing backlash from allies who say it […]
- ESPN anchor Sage Steele is out of the hospital and back home after a poorly hit tee shot by Jon Rahm struck her in the face on Thursday during the […]
- A rare tornado tore through a small northern Michigan community on Friday, inflicting injuries, flipping vehicles, tearing the roofs off buildings, and causing other damage.
- A federal judge in Louisiana on Friday blocked the Biden administration from lifting the Title 42 order, which immigration officers have used to expel migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border, including […]
- CNN legal analyst Joan Biskupic published an analysis on Friday arguing that Justice Clarence Thomas carefully made a slight at Chief Justice John Roberts while speaking at an event last […]
- Ivanka Trump, the eldest daughter of former President Donald Trump, has joined a delegation in Poland which plans to empower churches and synagogues that are providing relief to border refugees […]
- In a stunning break with the recent patterns of the Roman Catholic Church, Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone of San Francisco announced Friday afternoon that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi would be denied […]
- A Democratic lawmaker in Oklahoma asked his colleagues to contemplate supporting a bill that ''would give mandatory vasectomies to young men'' until ''they reach a point of 'financial and emotional […]
- National Public Radio now has a hotline for employees to report on fellow workers not adhering to the company’s COVID-19 mask policy.
You can view all latest news and analysis from Newsmax RSS Feed here, including: Newsfront, Politics, America and all video playlists.
The Epoch Times
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued an advisory on Friday asking doctors across the United States to be on the watch for monkeypox, as the World Health […]
- On any given Sunday in the San Francisco Bay Area, cranks and players lean back in time to enjoy 1886 vintage “base ball.” Last week, this crank (baseball fan) watched […]
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) has told one of the nation’s largest homemade firearms parts retailers, JSD Supply, to stop selling its products. The move comes […]
- Of the only two contested district attorney races in Oregon, both incumbents won reelections against progressive challengers backed by a wealthy Portland donor. In Washington County, the second populous of […]
- President Joe Biden on May 20 announced John Kirby as the new National Security Council (NSC) Coordinator for Strategic Communications at the White House. After media speculation on the move, the […]
- In an unexpected turn of events, a man who admitted to investigators that he killed a high school history teacher and burned her body was found not guilty of murder […]
- The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) on May 20 announced new initiatives worth $10 million to curb hates crimes and other “bias-related incidents.” This comes just days after the House […]
- A recent wave of government climate change lawsuits against oil and gas firms may prove deeply harmful, actually inhibiting the growth of new, greener technologies by diverting resources that would […]
- ANAHEIM, Calif.—A multi-year FBI investigation into corruption in Anaheim has brought to light possible corruption among a network of officials and consultants and has stirred theories about who might be […]
- A federal judge has blocked the Biden administration from ending Title 42, a border policy that has enabled border authorities to quickly expel illegal immigrants at the southern U.S. border […]
You can view all latest news and analysis from Epoch Times RSS Feed here, including: US news, World and China news, Opinion,… and video playlists.
- Chinese Democracy Activist in Queens Accused of Being Undercover Communist Spy, Indicted Along With 4 Other AgentsA prominent Chinese academic, author and democracy activist living in exile in the U.S. has […]
- Being stuck in a rut is an unpleasant yet common experience. The strong desire to […]
- SpaceX head warns far-left ideology will 'destroy civilization' unless 'it is stopped'
- The price of diesel in some parts of Canada has hit $10 per gallon, according […]
- The Taiwan-born man charged with killing one person and wounding five others in a church […]
- On May 17, Chinese officials met with some of the country’s most prominent tech executives […]
- Elon Musk’s mother, Maye Musk, during a recent appearance on CBS Mornings said that she […]
- European and North American health authorities are raising the alarm following outbreaks of a rare […]
- On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Evening Edit,” Rep. Kat Cammack (R-FL) celebrated a federal court blocking the Biden administration from lifting Title 42 but pointed out that […]
- Former White House counsel John Dean, who was imprisoned for his role in the Watergate scandal, said Friday on CNN's "Don Lemon Tonight" that Rudy Giuliani may have been given immunity […]
- Former Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms said Friday on CNN's "OutFront" that the "vast majority" of Americans support lifting Title 42, which limits immigration during the COVID pandemic.
- The editorial board at the Wall Street Journal said the Biden administration and federal policies led to the infant formula crisis.
- Rep. Ted Budd has a narrow lead over the Democrat nominee for U.S. Senate in North Carolina, according to a recently released poll.
- Texas Restaurant Owner Provides Free Baby Formula to Families Struggling to Find Product: 'Such a Blessing'One Texas restaurant owner is doing all he can to feed the babies in his community amid the baby formula shortage that has swept the nation.
- Virginia's Loudoun County School Board is suing to stop an investigation into its alleged sexual assault coverups, calling a grand jury convened by Attorney General Jason Miyares (R) "unconstitutional."
- Amid pushback from parents and Republican leaders, Disney has launched a "Pride Collection" initiative, which includes an LGBTQ pride-themed line of plush toys marketed to young children.
- On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry Chairwoman Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-MI) stated that the FDA moved too slowly to address the formula […]
- Calls Mount for Dem Campaign Chair to Resign over ‘Egregious Political Malpractice’ in run Against ColleagueDemocrat Campaign Chair Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-NY) has received calls to resign his position and accusations of racism over “egregious political malpractice” for announcing a run against a fellow Democrat […]
- Michael Sussmann told the CIA he was "not representing a client" when he pushed debunked Trump-Russia collusion allegations in early 2017, a former agency officer testified Friday.
- A recent poll found that the majority of people think Supreme Court justices are motivated by politics and support term limits for the position.
- One candidate in Colorado's gubernatorial election has called for eliminating its one-person, one-vote approach in favor of a state-level electoral college to weight votes according to population.
- “A state without the means of some change is without the means of its conservation,” Edmund Burke famously wrote in Reflections on the Revolution in France (1790). The philosophical founder […]
- The FBI’s former top lawyer, James Baker, testified Thursday that he would not have met with Michael Sussmann if he had known Sussmann was doing so on behalf of Hillary […]
- The FBI's former general counsel, whom Michael Sussmann has been charged with lying to, shed light on their relationship as he took the stand Wednesday to begin his key testimony […]
- The judge presiding over the case against Democratic cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann instructed special counsel John Durham’s team not to bring up the fact that “Tech Executive-1” Rodney Joffe had […]
- PITTSBURGH — Pennsylvania Republican primary voters came home to their natural roots Tuesday evening after briefly flirting with insurgent candidate Kathy Barnette.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk ripped former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Friday after testimony in the criminal trial of her former campaign attorney revealed that she approved pushing unfounded […]
- Government schools that relied most on virtual instruction and mask-wearing through COVID-19 lockdowns also saw the most severe declines in enrollment over the past two years, according to a recent […]
- The technology sector is witnessing its most severe losing streak in over two decades. The Nasdaq — a technology-heavy stock index — has endured seven weeks of losses, including 3.8% […]
- “Saturday Night Live” fans might not be happy to learn that a major shake-up appears to be happening at the late-night sketch comedy show, with four major stars reportedly leaving. […]
- Dr. David Sabatini, a world-renowned scientist who has been included on the short list for the Nobel Prize thanks to his cancer research, was at the pinnacle of his profession […]
- Elon Musk Announces New ‘Hardcore Litigation’ Team Made Up Of ‘Streetfighters’: ‘There Will Be Blood’Tesla CEO Elon Musk announced on Friday afternoon that the company is creating a new “hardcore litigation department” that will directly execute lawsuits against opponents. The statement from Musk comes […]
- The unions for the United States men’s and women’s national soccer teams have reached a new collective bargaining agreement to equalize compensation rates for all players on both teams. This […]
- A federal judge on Friday blocked the Biden administration from ending Title 42, a Trump-era border policy, days before it was scheduled to lapse. U.S. District Judge Robert Summerhays of […]
- Hollywood went woke and never looked back. It doesn’t matter how many woke projects disappoint at the box office, the industry keeps cranking out more. A rare few, like 2019’s […]
- Should We Welcome Holocaust Deniers And Inciters To Violence To Social Media Platforms In The Name Of Free Speech?Freedom of speech is so important to us as Americans our founders made it one of our most foundational liberties. According to the First Amendment, “Congress shall make no law […]
- The Michigan state Supreme Court said it would consider specific procedural questions in Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s lawsuit concerning an almost 100-year-old law that bans most abortions in the state. […]
- As millions of fans know, Marvel Studios recently released its latest superhero blockbuster Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Like earlier Marvel films, this offering unfolds within an interconnected […]
One American News Network (OANN)
- Wayne Allyn Root, host of the Wayne Allyn Root Show, gives The Real Story on […]
- The Truth about Energy & Climate with Frank Lasee
- SCOTUS Scandal with Danielle D'Souza
- Democrat Attempt to Override State Election Laws
- Buffalo Shooter appears to be an Authoritarian Leftist
- Biden administration pushes to repeal Title 42 despite major concerns of influx in migrants and drugsTitle 42 will expire on May 23, and the Biden administration continues to say the […]
- As a massive shortage of baby formula erupts throughout the country, families are looking for […]
- The results are in for five state primaries and they are surprising. One America's Sam […]
- Florida Governor Ron Desantis (R-Fla.) will be investing $100 million for cancer research in the […]
- American's are struggling to pay for and even find some basic necessities under the Biden […]
- 'Johnny Depp looks like a hero only in a relationship with Amber Heard'
- 'They are preparing for increased prices based on current trends'
- ‘Is This A Prank?’: Cole Strange Couldn’t Believe The Patriots Drafted Him, Until Bill Belichick Answered The Phone'Is this a prank?'
- Death threats have been directed toward Kardashian and her four children
- She lost her left eye and a hand
- A massive cast shake-up includes the departure of his colleagues Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant and Kyle Mooney
- Co-Founder Of Virginia Parent Org Alleges Facebook Flagged ‘Raising Boys’ Meme To ‘Erase Gender Stereotypes’Facebook Allegedly Barred Mother From Posting Meme About Motherhood
- No European government has given more than $5 billion
- Every confirmed case of monkeypox in Belgium has been linked to a gay fetish festival
- ‘Sub-Zero Interest’: Gavin Newsom Says He Doesn’t Want To Run For President, Backs Kamala Harris Instead'It's not even on my radar'
The Daily Signal
- Disinformation Board Paused, ‘Mary Poppins’ Director Out, but Biden Suppression of Free Speech ContinuesAfter only a few weeks, the unconstitutional, correctly criticized federal Disinformation Governance Board has been “paused” and “Minister of Truth” Nina Jankowicz has resigned. It… Read More The post Disinformation […]
- The overt racism and antisemitism written in the Buffalo shooter’s 180-page “manifesto” has been rightly denounced by civilized people. The usual questions are being asked…. Read More The post Left’s […]
- If an administration deliberately wished to cause havoc on the border, to ensure fuel was nearly unaffordable, to create a crime wave, to spark 1970s… Read More The post Is […]
- Twenty senators sent a letter this week to Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo seeking her support for the immediate issuing of permits required to utilize offshore federal… Read More The post Senators Urge […]
- Editor’s note: This article contains adult language. On Thursday night, protesters marched outside Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s home shouting, “F— the court” and “We are… Read More The post What […]
- Not everything that goes woke goes broke. But if you’re going broke, you better ditch the woke. That’s what’s going on at Netflix, the online… Read More The post Netflix […]
- Chinese President Xi Jinping is sticking with COVID-19 lockdowns while the West returns to normality because China’s national vaccine is relatively ineffective at protecting against… Read More The post Why […]
- The Biden administration privately acknowledged late last month that a mathematical error is delaying the federal government’s offshore oil and gas program. In an April… Read More The post Team […]
- We’ve heard the clever quips “woke-a cola” and “go woke, go broke” to describe traditional American companies and institutions diving headfirst into politics in order… Read More The post Destroying […]
- According to a new letter released by San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will no longer be allowed to receive the… Read More The post San […]
- Surveillance video captured the moment an insane shootout erupted at a convenience store in Montebello in southern California. The incident unfolded at the 7-Eleven store on Saturday, April 30, just […]
- Student at special needs school allegedly overdosed on fentanyl. Police arrested the school's bus driver and her husband.The bus driver at a special needs school in Riverside, California, was arrested after she was accused of providing fentanyl to students. The shocking incident unfolded at Bright Futures Academy […]
- A Louisiana judge extended a preliminary injunction against the Biden administration ending Title 42 asylum rules put in place during the coronavirus pandemic by the former Trump administration. Title 42 […]
- MSNBC's Joy Reid is at it again. In the wake of the Supreme Court's draft opinion on Roe v. Wade, Reid is at the front of the line screeching falsehoods […]
- President Joe Biden is facing the worst job approval rating of his tenure in Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research polling. A recently conducted survey of adults found that […]
- On “The Rubin Report” this week, former Navy SEAL sniper Jack Carr, author of The New York Times bestselling thrillers "Savage Son" and "The Devil's Hand," told BlazeTV host Dave […]
- Alaska Airlines employees sue after allegedly being fired for voicing opposition to the LGBT 'Equality Act' on an internal message board they were invited to comment onA pair of former Alaska Airlines flight attendants have sued their employer, claiming they were fired for voicing opposition to the company's embrace of the LGBT "Equality Act" on an […]
- Federal government pours $3.5 billion into carbon capture project in hopes of minimizing climate change, prioritizing 'environmental justice'The U.S. federal government will dole out $3.5 billion for a carbon capture project to attempt to minimize the damage of climate change. In a statement released on Thursday, the […]
- Georgia sees record early voter turnout despite claims of new 'Jim Crow': 'Never been easier to vote in Georgia'Georgia is experiencing record early voter turnout ahead of the state's primary election, despite left-wing fearmongering that an election integrity law passed last year was akin to Jim Crow-era restrictions.What […]
- AOC condemns 'fundamentalist Christians' who oppose abortion as 'theocratic' and 'authoritarian' — but pro-life folks aren't having any of itFar-left U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez condemned "fundamentalist Christians" who oppose abortion as "theocratic" and "authoritarian" during an hourlong Instagram video the New York Democratic posted Thursday that covered a variety […]
- James Baker’s testimony yesterday in United States v. Sussmann proved devasting to the former Clinton campaign attorney both in substance and in circumstance.
- Under Biden’s Title IX Changes, Wisconsin’s ‘Sexual Harassment’ Circus Over Trans Pronouns Would Ensnare Students In Every StateThis is exactly the kind of routine hostility we can expect for students all over the country if Biden successfully writes 'sexual orientation' and 'gender identity' into the meaning of 'sex' in education.
- 'HB 1878 is the most comprehensive election integrity bill to come out of the [Missouri] General Assembly,' said bill sponsor Rep. John Simmons.
- We May Never Know If Covid Leaked From A Lab Unless The United States Stops Helping China Cover Up The TruthWhether lab or market origin, anyone trying to cover for China should remember both scenarios are humiliating for the Chinese government.
- Crucially, public release of the notes came after the five-year statute of limitations had lapsed in March of this year.
- That Joffe used Sussmann to feed supposed intel to the DOJ supports the false statement charge against Sussmann, but will the jury learn of this?
- How A Republican Congress Can Protect Health-Care Workers From The Biggest Federal Erasure Of Their Conscience Rights EverMedical conscience concerns are too serious to be allowed to fluctuate according to the whims of the current presidential administration.
- So what does the word 'healthy' even mean today? Increasingly, it means whatever those in power want it to.
- The desolation of U.S. energy security has bolstered Vladimir Putin's dangerous geopolitical aims.
- We should stopping pushing 5-year-olds onto ADHD medication and start pushing them to get outside and play.
The Washington Free Becon
- Two sexually explicit novels may soon be removed from Virginia public school libraries thanks to a circuit court decision that called the books "obscene." The post Parental Advisory: Court Rules […]
- Democratic Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (Ill.) on Thursday faulted House Democrats for slow-walking a bill that would provide security for Supreme Court justices. The post Blame Game: Top Senate […]
- In early 2020, Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer (D.) pledged to give back a portion of her salary for the duration of the coronavirus pandemic. But she stopped after 5 months—even […]
- I'm not sure any story in any movie has ever mattered less than the story in Downton Abbey: A New Era. In this, the second feature film to be spun […]
- The shooter who targeted Taiwanese congregants at a Southern California church is associated with a group tied to the Chinese Communist Party that calls for China's takeover of Taiwan, Radio […]
- Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton approved a plan during the 2016 campaign to feed false allegations of Trump-Russia collusion to the media, her campaign manager said Friday. The post Hillary’s […]
- The Food and Drug Administration authorized COVID-19 booster shots for children as young as five without approval from its vaccine advisory committee, raising alarms that the Biden administration is prioritizing […]
- President Joe Biden's approval rating plunged last month, according to an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Research poll, as Democratic voters turn their backs on the president ahead of this […]
- A group of House lawmakers is moving to boost resources for the Department of Homeland Security's criminal investigations unit, which has been strained amid a historic rise in illegal border […]
- Snitches Get Tote Bags: Taxpayer-Funded NPR Creates Tip Line for Employees To Rat Out Colleagues Who Don’t Wear MasksNPR continues to enforce a strict mask mandate at its office and maintains an anonymous tip line for employees to snitch on colleagues who break the rules. Failure to comply […]
Just the News
- Progressive stalwart and failed 2020 presidential candidate left office with low approval ratings.
- Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said the new law would save many lives
- Schmitt's suit contends the school districts arbitrarily set a benchmark to require masks
- The surrender of Azovstal marks the end of the brutal siege
- Revelation by former 2016 Hilary Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook came during cross-examination in trial of Clinton 2016 campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann
- Joe Biden told a bare-faced lie to the nation when he claimed during the final election debate in 2020 that his son Hunter Biden had not earned any money from […]
- A witness called by Democrats to a Judiciary Committee hearing on Wednesday claimed that men are capable of getting pregnant and having abortions, just like women. Aimee Arrambide, executive director […]
- A school board director in Washington state plans to host a “Queer Youth Open Mic Night” at a sex shop and has invited children as young as toddlers and even […]
- Elon Musk has railed against the left and its “woke mind virus“, declaring that the left will “destroy civilization” unless it is stopped. It appears that Elon Musk has woken […]
- Blood-clotting condition cerebral venous thrombosis (CVT), which can cause irreversible brain damage, is significantly associated with mRNA Covid jabs, an official study in leading medical journal Vaccines has concluded. Scientists analysed 1,154,023 adverse event […]
The National Pulse
- The World Economic Forum has announced a list of public figure attendees for its upcoming Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland. Taking place May 22nd through 26th, the World Economic Forum […]
- A scientific journal published by top Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers shared studies appearing to engage in gain-of-function type research, a controversial method of studying pathogens that can increase their […]
- Voters appear to be rejecting mail-in ballots, with data from early primary states showing significant decreases in Americans relying on the voting method for the 2020 election. The figures come […]
- U.S. Bioethics Chief, Who Happens to be Fauci’s Wife, Published a New Paper Telling Corporates They Can Ethically ‘Pressure Employees’ And ‘Embarrass Vaccine Resistors.’Anthony Fauci’s wife – who is also head of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center – authored a paper defending the ethics of corporations […]
- Increased testosterone levels can cause Democrats to become more conservative in their political affiliation, a recent experiment analyzing voters in U.S. elections found. The study – Testosterone Administration Induces A […]
100 Percent Fedup
- BREAKING VIDEO Shows Same Woman Makes FOUR Trips to Detroit Drop Box In TWO Days…Deposits Stacks Of Ballots!The following article was written by Patty McMurray and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: BREAKING VIDEO Shows Same Woman Makes FOUR Trips to Detroit Drop Box In TWO […]
- The following article was written by Patty McMurray and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: Is Joe Biden The New Face Of American Racism? A guest post by Justin […]
- Pelosi Refuses to Say If She Will Bring Bill Protecting Supreme Court Justices’ Families to the Table [VIDEO]The following article was written by Jesse Martin and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: Pelosi Refuses to Say If She Will Bring Bill Protecting Supreme Court Justices’ Families […]
- The following article was written by Jesse Martin and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: THEY NOW HAVE PROOF HILLARY WAS IN ON IT! Ex-Campaign Manager Reveals Ex-Campaign Manager […]
- The following article was written by Jesse Martin and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: WOW! Biden Secret Service Members Get DRUNK and Pick a FIGHT in South Korea […]
- A federal judge has blocked the Biden administration from lifting Title 42 — a public health order that immigration officials have used […]
- An ex-employee of Elon Musk has accused the Tesla billionaire of sexually harassing her, but Musk insists the claims have been fabricated […]
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson is warning Americans about an ominous ‘pandemic treaty’ that would hand the World Health Organization immense power […]
- As a conservative who lives on the left coast in California, the changes in what used to be the Golden state are […]
- On Tuesday, President Joe Biden tried to connect the racist mass shooting in Buffalo on Saturday to the election protests of Trump […]