Latest headlines from top conservative websites.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for controversial Biden administration official Sam Brinton in connection with a second alleged theft at an airport in Las Vegas. Brinton, who works for […]
- Inside the Illinois State Capitol sits a display of several religious exhibits for the holiday season, which includes a Jewish menorah, the Christian nativity scene, and the “Serpent of Genesis” […]
- The latest release of the “Twitter Files” Thursday evening revealed that leftists at the highest level of the company, who have all since been fired or been forced to resign, […]
- The second installment of the so-called “Twitter Files” was released Thursday evening after the company turned over documents to a journalist who then started to publish the findings on the […]
- Famed ‘TikTok Surgeon’ Faces Intense Backlash From Transgender Community After Allegedly Maimed Patient Goes ViralThe transgender community has turned on a once revered surgeon specializing in sex change surgeries after a patient posted graphic photos of an allegedly botched operation. Dr. Sidhbh Gallagher, a […]
- Video Emerges Of Brittney Griner Being Swapped For Russian Terrorist; Critics Instantly Notice ProblemVideo emerged Thursday afternoon of Brittney Griner being swapped on a runway for convicted Russian terrorist Viktor Bout after Democrat President Joe Biden agreed to the trade. The video showed […]
- After a woman claimed to be the daughter of a serial killer in a recent interview, a search of the supposed location of buried remains has turned up nothing. Federal, […]
- A FedEx contract driver strangled a 7-year-old girl after hitting her with his van in Texas late last month, according to arrest warrant documents. Tanner Horner, a 31-year-old from Fort […]
- Disabled veteran Congressman Brian Mast (R-FL) took issue with fellow Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) over the way she chose to transport her American flag while she was moving from one […]
- Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ), chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, slammed President Joe Biden Thursday for releasing notorious terrorist Viktor Bout in exchange for Brittney Griner. Griner, who has […]
- 81-Year-Old Bernie Sanders Will Likely ‘Take Another Look’ At Presidential Run If Biden Opts Out, Top Adviser SaysA top adviser for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) said he believes the 81-year-old democratic socialist will “take another look” at a presidential bid if President Joe Biden does not run […]
- Jennifer Lawrence clarified her earlier remarks when she falsely claimed to be the first female led-action hero in “Hunger Games” in 2012 following the backlash over her comments and said […]
- After sending more than $1 million in campaign cash to her daughter since 2003, Rep. Maxine Waters’ reelection campaign sent another $8,000 to her daughter in September, according to a […]
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: I Want to Know if Government Officials Told Twitter to Blacklist Me, They Have Directed Censorship BeforeOn Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Ingraham Angle,” Stanford University Professor of Medicine Dr. Jay Bhattacharya said he wants to know who placed his Twitter account on a “trends […]
- On Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Ingraham Angle,” Stanford University Professor of Medicine Dr. Jay Bhattacharya reacted to revelations that his Twitter account was put on a “trends […]
- Twitter owner and CEO Elon Musk called out Democrat-aligned law firm Perkins Coie LLP for its alleged "attempt to corrupt a presidential election" through its role in the "Russia collusion" […]
- Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) said Thursday on MSNBC's "The Last Word" that it looked like the Justice Department was moving towards an indictment of former President Donald Trump.
- Gov. Kristi Noem Calls for Review of South Dakota's Investments to Determine Any National Security ThreatsSouth Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) demanded an immediate review of all the state's investments to determine if any taxpayer dollars currently invested pose a national security risk, explicitly naming China.
- Honest Elections Project sponsored billboards in San Diego demanding that MLB apologize for its lies about "voter suppression" in Georgia.
- A new report reveals that Washington Commanders owner Dan Snyder is the main source for the leak of Jon Gruden's embarrassing emails.
- Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Thursday on MSNBC's "All In" that former President Donald Trump's "corrupt and illegal acts" were inspiring coup attempts in Peru and Germany.
- Arizona Treasurer Kimberly Yee slammed BlackRock for moving "away from its fiduciary duty in general as an asset manager" and into "political activism."
The Daily Signal
- A group of medical doctors and organizations argues that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration illegally approved chemical abortion drugs, and has filed a lawsuit… Read More The post Doctors […]
- Team Trump sometimes has compared former President Donald Trump’s current quest for a non-sequential second term to two-term President Grover Cleveland’s similar three election bids…. Read More The post Does […]
- Two days after the Arizona Republican Party requested an investigation, the state’s GOP attorney general isn’t saying whether his office will look into specific actions… Read More The post Arizona […]
- The Supreme Court heard oral arguments Wednesday in Moore v. Harper, a case that turns on the meaning of a key provision in the Constitution… Read More The post Key […]
- ‘Jeopardizes the Basic Religious Liberties’: 7 House Republicans Who Changed Their Minds on Respect for Marriage ActThe Respect for Marriage Act will likely soon be signed into law by President Joe Biden after the House of Representatives gave its final approval… Read More The post ‘Jeopardizes […]
- The Left loves to talk about “disparate impact”—until it interferes with its narratives. A recently released study found that homicide rates for black men have… Read More The post Black […]
- A small Texas city near Austin is about to vote on a policy that may prevent Christian groups from sponsoring Christmas parades, according to the… Read More The post Texas […]
- At 3:39 p.m. on Dec. 2, Elon Musk announced he’d release internal documents exposing how Twitter went about heavily suppressing The New York Post and… Read More The post PBS […]
- The House of Representatives passed the Respect for Marriage Act, 258-169, on Thursday and it now heads to President Joe Biden’s desk. The measure, which… Read More The post Same-Sex […]
- One of the last things Francis Collins, then-director of the National Institutes of Health, did before retiring was to pressure Moderna into delaying the release… Read More The post Pharmaceutical […]
- Canadian police harassed as many as 65,000 children during Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) lockdown hysteria […]
- At least 2,090 children were seized by the Dutch government during the tax benefits scandal […]
- Elon Musk Proudly Declares Update on Neuralink Microchip, Says He’s Intending to Put One in His Own HeadOn Nov. 30, Elon Musk announced an update on his brain computer interface project by […]
- On Dec. 6, the Indonesian parliament voted unanimously to pass a new criminal code that […]
- PARIS, France —The French economy is on course to finish the year with slightly positive […]
- WASHINGTON, United States — The Biden administration on Thursday, Dec. 8 imposed sanctions on prominent […]
- WASHINGTON, United States — The U.S. House of Representatives backed legislation on Thursday, Dec. 8 […]
- On Dec. 8 U.S. President Joe Biden announced that his administration had reached a deal […]
- (The Center Square) – The U.S. Food and Drug Administration accepted Emergent BioSolutions' request to review its supplemental New Drug Application for the NARCAN® Nasal Spray to be sold as […]
- (The Center Square) — Indiana will receive payment of $15.7 million from e-cigarette maker Juul Labs Inc. to settle allegations Juul engaged in deceptive marketing practices targeting minors. It has […]
- (The Center Square) – Pennsylvania’s struggles to fully staff police departments extend statewide, from the biggest departments to rural areas losing population.
- Moscow, Idaho, police are addressing "unvetted information" circulating in the media, reminding the public to look at police bulletins for updates on the investigation into the murders of four University […]
- (The Center Square) – U.S. Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto introduced legislation Thursday that would create a federal grant program for organizations that connect women to reproductive health care and abortion […]
- (The Center Square) – The race for Wisconsin’s newly open 8th District Senate seat is coming into focus.
- (The Center Square) – West Virginia has been in a state of emergency related to the COVID-19 pandemic for nearly three years, but Gov. Jim Justice announced it ends Jan. […]
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) shared her impression of alt-right influencer Nick Fuentes.
One American News Network (OANN)
- By Helen Reid and Nelson Banya JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) – Mining companies and governments in Africa […]
- By Humeyra Pamuk and Daphne Psaledakis WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The Biden administration levied sanctions on Thursday […]
- (Reuters) – Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta said he has no timescale for when striker Gabriel […]
- By Florence Tan (Reuters) -Oil prices bounced on Friday as closure of a major Canada-to-U.S. […]
- By M. Sriram and Aditya Kalra MUMBAI (Reuters) – SoftBank-backed Indian e-commerce firm Snapdeal has […]
- BEIJING (Reuters) – China’s factory-gate prices showed an annual fall for a second month in […]
- Twitter Execs Who Claimed There’s No ‘Shadow-Banning’ Have Been Caught In A ‘Lie,’ Reporter Tells Tucker Carlson'They said that there was no shadow banning going on'
- REPORT: Biden Officials Explain ‘Painful Decision’ To Swap Arms Dealer For Griner While Leaving US Marine Behind'It was a choice between bringing home one particular American, Brittney Griner, or bringing home none'
- ‘Secret’ Twitter Committee ‘Acknowledged’ Libs Of TikTok Didn’t Violate ‘Hateful Conduct Policy’ After Multiple Suspensions, Memo Shows'LTT has not directly engaged in behavior violative of the Hateful Conduct policy'
- 'We need to make a change in trajectory'
- ‘Visibility Filtering’: Musk’s ‘Twitter Files’ Reveal How Top Execs Misled The Public About ‘Shadow Banning’‘We control visibility quite a bit. And we control the amplification of your content quite a bit’
- ‘My Tough Times Would Be A Dream To Someone Else’: Geno Smith Shares Inspiring Perspective About Serving As A BackupGeno Smith is a true professional
- 'Threat Posed By The CCP': States Are Taking Action Against Chinese-Influenced TikTok
- Referred to internally as 'Visibility Filtering'
- There is no evidence a British aircraft was shot down over the Black Sea
- ‘Lie In A Book’: Jim Jordan Pokes Holes In Dem’s Star Witness’ Testimony During Heated SCOTUS Hearing'Mislead them on big things'
- First Gen Z person elected to Congress whines when rental application is denied over his poor creditThe first member of Generation Z to be elected to Congress complained that his rental application was denied because of his poor credit. Community organizer Maxwell Alejandro Frost won a […]
- Elon Musk releases the second set of 'Twitter Files,' detailing how conservatives were shadow-banned and blacklistedBillionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk released a second edition of the "Twitter Files" on Thursday, revealing how the company had shadow-banned and blacklisted accounts. The story was released to journalist Bari […]
- 'I know I'm not supposed to say this': Jason Whitlock takes an unpopular stance on Brittney Griner's releaseJason Whitlock was not impressed by the deal the United States made with Russia to release Brittney Griner.In this episode of "Fearless," Jason was not pleased with how Joe Biden's […]
- Celine Dion reveals that she has a rare neurological disorder and must cancel shows on her world tourCeline Dion revealed that she is suffering from "stiff-person syndrome" and the symptoms are forcing her to cancel some appearances on her world tour. The French-Canadian singer announced her difficult […]
- A Texas state lawmaker has filed legislation that would ban social media for children under the age of 18 in order to alleviate depression and other ill effects of online […]
- Three crooks enter home, and one fires at homeowner. But victim is armed, too — and shoots gunman dead as other two suspects flee.Three individuals entered a southern Louisiana home Tuesday night, and one of the intruders fired a gun at the homeowner. But it turns out the homeowner was armed as well […]
- Texas task force deploys drones, K-9s to manage 'unprecedented number' of illegal immigrant 'gotaways'Texas recently launched a new specialized task force that is deploying K-9 units and drones to help manage the surge of illegal immigrant "gotaways" evading border authorities, Fox News reported."Gotaways" […]
- Paul Whelan speaks out, expresses frustration with Biden for not securing his freedom: 'I don’t understand why I’m still sitting here'Detained American Paul Whelan expressed frustration on Thursday that President Joe Biden has not done more to secure his release from a Russian prison.Hours after the U.S. government announced Brittney […]
- NBC News tried covertly revising article that originally contradicted White House claim that Biden admin wasn't given a choice between WNBA's Griner and Marine Paul WhelanNBC News issued a report contradicting the Biden administration's official narrative concerning the government's prisoner swap with Russia. Apparently hoping no one would take notice, the news organization quickly changed […]
- 'We left a Marine?!! Hell nah': Dallas Cowboys star rips Biden over Brittney Griner prisoner swap — then caves, apologizes after leftists pounceDallas Cowboys star linebacker Micah Parsons — the 2021 first-round pick for America's Team — on Thursday morning blasted President Joe Biden over what Parsons saw as a shortsighted prisoner […]
- These 7 Trump-Critical GOP Senators Have No Plan To Deal With Unconstitutional, Election-Altering CensorshipThe Federalist asked the seven senators if they have a plan to remedy the unconstitutional censorship of voters and news during the 2020 election. Not one of them responded.
- The country club types in the Republican Party aren't really insisting that we 'move on.' They're demanding that we go back.
- House Texas Republicans unveiled their legislative framework for fixing President Joe Biden's crisis at the southern border on Thursday.
- California, Oregon, D.C., Hawaii, Washington, Maine, Colorado, New Jersey, and Vermont have each legalized assisted suicide.
- There must be clear legal criteria differentiating drivers who are truly independent contractors from those who are employees.
- Kirk Cameron Can’t Read His Children’s Book To Kids Unless He Dresses Like A Prostitute And Gyrates For Their SinglesHow does it go again? …Something, something 'blessings of liberty'?
- Public schools' embrace of radical gender ideology provokes the question: If they can’t differentiate boys from girls, what wisdom can they impart?
- The effort I would spend trying to sell Santa to my kids is much better spent on teaching them about the true reason for the season.
- It's tempting to dismiss the old guard as irrelevant, but a recent gathering in D.C. of a few happy warriors reminded me how distorted that view is.
- 'Ancient Apocalypse' scares the media because it sets a threatening example for viewers to begin questioning authority in other realms.
The Washington Free Becon
- Former president Donald Trump often said he was "the best thing to ever happen" to the Washington Post and other mainstream news outlets. The post Report: Washington Post Lost Half a Million […]
- Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas indicated the Palestinian Authority may turn to terrorism, saying "armed resistance" against Israel could commence any day. The post Palestinian President Threatens Return to Terrorism appeared […]
- Not three years ago, Brittney Griner refused to take the floor when the WNBA played the national anthem before tipoff. "I think we should take that much of a stand," […]
- President Joe Biden announced Thursday he's bailing out a struggling union pension fund with $36 billion of taxpayer money, the largest federal bailout of a pension fund ever. The post […]
- Pentagon officials are concerned that Viktor Bout, a Russian arms dealer whom the Biden administration freed from U.S. custody Thursday in a prisoner swap, may return to his illicit trade, […]
- (Reuters)—Twitter Inc has been hit with another lawsuit stemming from the recent purging of half its workforce, this one accusing the social media company of disproportionately targeting female employees for layoffs. […]
- Democratic New York attorney general Letitia James covered up for a longtime aide who was accused of sexual harassment, the aide's accuser told the New York Times. The post New […]
- There Has Never Been a Better Reason To Read the New York Times. Here Are 101 Links You Should Click on Right Now.More than 1,100 unionized employees at the New York Times are currently engaged in a 24-hour work stoppage to protest the company's "failure to bargain in good faith" and "reach a […]
- WASHINGTON (Reuters)—Detained American in Russia Paul Whelan on Thursday expressed disappointment more had not been done for his release and urged President Joe Biden to act quickly, after a prisoner […]
- DUBAI (Reuters)—Iran hanged a man on Thursday convicted of injuring a security guard with a knife and blocking a street in Tehran, the semi-official Tasnim news agency said, the first […]
Just the News
- Scott requested an investigation into the international business dealings of Hunter Biden and the conflict of interest surrounding his father’s influence on those business deals.
- University of Washington gives no explanation for 5-month minimum to provide its "misinformation" center's communications with feds, Election Integrity Partnership members, watchdog says.
- The Red Cross didn’t offer any specifics about money either, but did say it made the union an offer it thinks is generous.
- Critics called the plan "impractical" and "unscientific." “Eliminating natural gas in federal buildings is an impractical, unscientific and expensive idea that will have no environmental benefit."
- Illinois finished poorly on Kiplinger list due to the impact on the middle class state's flat income tax rate, average combined state and local sales tax and high property tax burden.
- News regarding Anne Heche’s tragic death stunned the world in August. The Hollywood actress was involved in a serious car crash in Los Angeles and the mainstream media reported that […]
- The Pope struggled to speak on Thursday as he was overcome with emotion while praying for peace in Ukraine Appearing near in the centre of Rome during an annual visit, […]
- Experts are demanding that Britain hand out Covid-style lateral flow home tests for Streptococcus A also known as Strep A, to relieve the pressure on GPs and A&E deptartments. Online […]
- A K-12 private school in Chicago is standing behind its dean of students who was caught on undercover video “passing around butt-plugs and dildos” to his 14-year-old students and instructing […]
- Nigeria will soon begin restricting cash machine withdrawals to just $45 per day as part of a push to usher in a cashless society as approved by the World Economic […]
The National Pulse
- The Great Reset In Action: Dutch Govt Plan to Shutter 3,000 Farms Heralds a New Era for Corporate Control.The government of the Netherlands has announced plans to force the sale and closure of 3,000 farms in order to meet strict new environmental guidelines put in place by the […]
- The Anatomy of a Grifter: How D.C. Lobby Groups & Their Foreign Flunkies Are Lashing Out Against Trump and His Allies, Despite Riding Their Coat Tails.On November 20th 2022, the viciously left-wing New York Daily News published a rare article by a self-identifying though broadly unknown “conservative” by the name of Grace Bydalek. Finding column […]
- Elon Musk recently revealed that Apple had threatened to remove Twitter from its App Store. Two days later, after meeting with Apple CEO Tim Cook, Musk tweeted that the threat […]
- Evidently, the Republican Party has a voter turnout and motivation problem. In these past mid term elections, Democrats did not turn out in record numbers, but rather, Republicans failed to […]
- Perhaps my mixed heritage provides me with a different perspective on the topic of immigration. My father’s family is from Jamaica, originally Nigeria, and my mother’s family is from England. […]
100 Percent Fedup
- NFL Star Slams Biden Over Brittney Griner Prisoner Trade, Then Retracts An Hour Later After Being PressuredThe following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: NFL Star Slams Biden Over Brittney Griner Prisoner Trade, Then Retracts An Hour Later […]
- The following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: Elon Musk Gives Pencil-Neck Schiff A Brutal Fact Check After He Lies About Victim […]
- The following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: WOKE-ON-WOKE VIOLENCE: New York Times Workers Go On Strike Negotiators at the New York […]
- The following article was written by Amber Crawford and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: NY City Councilman Leaves Democratic Party For GOP… “It is liberating to not be […]
- The following article was written by Patty McMurray and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: HURRY! MyPillow’s Super Sale — Up to 80% Off! Don’t Miss This Sale! Right […]
- Journalist Bari Weiss just dropped “part 2” of the bombshell “Twitter Files” that exposes the corruption that ran deep within Twitter under […]
- “WE GOT OUR SPY BACK”; Ex-Kremlin Aide Celebrates Big Victory For Russia After Biden Gets Played By PutinFormer Putin aide Sergei Markov wrote a blistering series of Telegram messages on Thursday celebrating how Putin “outplayed” Biden in the prisoner […]
- Dr. Anthony Fauci continued his farewell media tour on Thursday. Former Fox News host and notorious Trump hater Chris Wallace set Fauci […]
- In a twist to the “Twitter Files,” Elon Musk has revealed that important data was “hidden” and some “may have been deleted” […]
- The U.S. Justice Department has asked a federal judge to hold Donald Trump and his legal team in contempt of court for […]