Former special assistant to Trump, Boris Epshteyn, who has been following the Arizona election audit closely, revealed Friday morning on the show that there’s a ‘nuclear earthquake’ coming out of Arizona with the forensic results.
Democrats appear to be in panic mode over it, knowing the truth is coming out and they can’t stop it. All the early attempts to prevent the audit in Maricopa County failed, so now they’re turning their attention to what could soon be coming out of Georgia, which is believed to be far worse than Arizona.
“In Arizona, they’re now doing quality control, in fact, they’re triple checking the count now, for what I’m hearing is that the concerns (AZ state auditor) Karen Fann laid out in her letter over a month ago now and the deep issues of missing ballots, and issues of replaced/removed/repositioned databases, remain issues today, Epshteyn said, who is close to the audit.
“Soon enough, we’re going to see some public information that’s going to be a nuclear earthquake in terms of what’s coming out of Arizona,” Epshteyn added.
Arizona audit update with GOP CHAIRWOMAN DR. KELLI WARD, JULY 9
Arizona GOP CHAIRWOMAN DR. KELLI WARD said on JULY 9, 2021: “America’s Audit, conducted right here in Arizona, is inspiring other states! Pennsylvania legislators are grabbing the baton by calling for a forensic audit in their state. This is a movement for confidence in elections. Arizona will continue to lead the way!”
Arizona audit of Maricopa County ballots attracts Republican legislators
Here are the visitors to Veterans Memorial Coliseum from nearly a dozen we know of so far.
- Pennsylvania state Sen. Doug Mastriano, a Republican, visited the coliseum with colleagues on June 2 and told a reporter that he wants an Arizona-style audit in his state, perhaps involving two counties, one Republican-leaning and another Democratic-leaning.
Mastriano was joined by other Republicans, state Rep. Rob Kauffman and state Sen. Cris Dush.
- Alaska State Rep. David Eastman, of Wasilla, visited June 8. The Anchorage Daily News reported that the Republican funded the trip with his legislative office account.
- Several Republican legislators from Wisconsin visited the Coliseum on June 11, including state Rep. Janel Brandtjen. She is the chairwoman of the Assembly Elections Committee, which is helping oversee a review of Wisconsin’s election.
- The Wisconsin delegation was joined by former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens. He is now running for U.S. Senate.During his visit to Phoenix, Greitens acted as a correspondent for Real America’s Voices and interviewed Arizona state Sens. Sonny Borrelli and Wendy Rogers about the audit.
- Three Republican legislators from Georgia visited the coliseum June 8. State Sens. Burt Jones and Brandon Beach including Georgia. Jones and Beach were joined by state Sen. Marty Harbin.
- Arizona election audit: A recap in the last days, mainstream media meddling and ‘Blue Pen Jen’
- Arizona audit: Paper ballot evaluation process will finish in 10 days or less
- Boris Epshteyn: Maricopa County audit showing major election irregularities
- Boris Epshteyn: Audits revealing stolen election is the ‘biggest political earthquake in history’
- Boris Epshteyn: Audit train is coming to Pennsylvania