Leaked details of a confidential contract signed by Covid-19 vaccine manufacturer Pfizer with one country reveal standardized agreement terms.
A cybersecurity expert, Ehden Biber, living in England but of Israeli origin, has managed to break through the secrecy and uncover the leak regarding the contract that the vaccine manufacturer Pfizer has signed with its customer.
The basis of Biber’s revelation is Albania’s contract with Pfizer, which appeared in Gogo.al newspaper in January, 2021.
Biber stated: “As you are about to see, there is a good reason why Pfizer was fighting to hide the details of these contracts.”
Here are some sections from the contract of Pfizer:
- Purchaser is aware that the effectiveness and long-term effects of the vaccine are not known and that there may be side-effects that are not currently known.
- The agreement not only covers manufacturing of vaccines for Covid-19 and its mutations, but also for “any device, technology, or product used in the administration of or to enhance the use or effect of, such vaccine”.
- Pfizer shall have no liability for any failure to deliver doses in accordance with any estimated delivery dates, nor shall any such failure give Purchaser any right to cancel orders for any quantities of Product.
- Purchaser must pay Pfizer for the doses ordered regardless of how many are used and regardless of whether Pfizer receives regulatory approval for the formulation. (NB: This was written prior to the FDA’s emergency approval of the so-called “vaccines”).
- Purchaser hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pfizer/BioNTech and their affiliates from and against any and all suits, claims, legal actions, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses.
- Purchaser shall pay all losses, including without limitation costs of attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses.
- Pfizer shall decide on necessary adjustments to the number of Contracted Doses and Delivery Schedule due to the Purchaser based on principles to be determined by Pfizer. Purchaser shall be deemed to agree to any revision.
- Purchaser hereby waives all rights and remedies that it may have at Law, in equity or otherwise, arising from or relating to any failure by Pfizer to deliver the Contracted Doses in accordance with the Delivery Schedule.
- Purchaser acknowledges that Pfizer will not, in any circumstances, accept any returns of Product (or any dose).
- Purchaser shall not, and acknowledges that it will have no right, under this agreement, any Purchase Order, any other agreement, document or Law, to withhold or offset, recoup or debit any amounts owed (or to become due and owing) to Pfizer, whether under this agreement or otherwise, against any other amount owed (or to become due and owing) to it by Pfizer or a Pfizer affiliate.
- The agreement must be kept confidential for ten years.
The full article of Biber’s revelation is here: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1419653002818990085.html?s=09
- Pfizer gains $11.3 billion revenue from Covid-19 vaccine in first half of 2021
- Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine is first to win full FDA approval
- Minnesota woman Jummai Nache loses legs & hands after Pfizer vaccine
- Pfizer shot now only 41% effective against symptomatic COVID?
- Former Pfizer VP answers Reuters ‘fact checker’: ‘A pack of lies’